PDA

View Full Version : In game store transaction failed but you still took my money ubisoft

SwellChemosabe
02-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Tried getting a steel pack today but there was an error. tried it again a few more times just to see if maybe it was the xbox being goofy but still no luck. Ten minutes later, i get a notification saying the transaction was successful and i got my steel. checked my bank account moments later just to see if everything went smoothly and what do i find?

pending transactions for a total of 40 dollars. So i had to dispute those transactions today with my bank. Not necessarily mad or anything it's just ****ing annoying. Ubi, can you look into fixing this so i don't have to worry about having my money scammed?

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Tried getting a steel pack today but there was an error. tried it again a few more times just to see if maybe it was the xbox being goofy but still no luck. Ten minutes later, i get a notification saying the transaction was successful and i got my steel. checked my bank account moments later just to see if everything went smoothly and what do i find?

pending transactions for a total of 40 dollars. So i had to dispute those transactions today with my bank. Not necessarily mad or anything it's just ****ing annoying. Ubi, can you look into fixing this so i don't have to worry about having my money scammed?

Usually you take this to support, not the forums. https://support.ubi.com/en-US

UbiJurassic
02-16-2018, 10:22 PM
Hey seaners95, I'll let the team know about this issue. If there's another issue with it in the future though, I recommend you get in contact with the support team (support.ubi.com) regarding it. They will have the ability to help remediate these sort of issues in-game.

SwellChemosabe
02-16-2018, 11:02 PM
I did, and there's been no response