PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Lagswitcher in tournament season 5

Enollis
02-16-2018, 07:14 PM
https://youtu.be/VKgxNjpQqgk

I think that's all that has to be said about it. this gets me really hyped for servers...

The_B0G_
02-16-2018, 07:19 PM
You may get s**t on for naming and shaming, they usually just ask that you send the video in to Ubi support.

Nothing worse than a lag switcher though, when exclusive loot that only skilled players can get is on the line, people will cheat though. Hopefully he gets a ban.

Morathras
02-16-2018, 07:26 PM
looool wtf i had the EXACT SAME GUY today in tournament!! already reported him. he did the same to me

xAnaToMx
02-16-2018, 08:02 PM
You may get s**t on for naming and shaming, they usually just ask that you send the video in to Ubi support.

Nothing worse than a lag switcher though, when exclusive loot that only skilled players can get is on the line, people will cheat though. Hopefully he gets a ban.

If it’s a shame to tell the truth then honestly the world is upside down. The guy is clearly cheating it’s obvious it should be released to the community. Some people still claim “nobody cheats” and that’s usually the ones that do making that statement.

UbiJurassic
02-16-2018, 08:12 PM
I'm not even sure what I just watched in that fight. :confused:

As The_B0G_ already said, I'd suggest reaching out to our support team (support.ubi.com) about this and sharing the video with them. They will be able to look into this and take the proper next steps against the player, if necessary. While you're not directly naming the player in question, we will be closing this thread in order to prevent any sort of witchhunt.