PDA

View Full Version : Caber Toss funny joke Ubi

ActusRaus
02-16-2018, 03:32 PM
Lol??

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 03:34 PM
Lol??

Nope, it was much needed (Coming from someone who hasnt touched a Viking hero with a 10ft pole)

ActusRaus
02-16-2018, 03:35 PM
I like that you like it but what is the counter?

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 03:42 PM
I like that you like it but what is the counter?

I play spacers (zoners) like Nobushi (And Shinobi, but I havent played her this update) and will NEVER let them bet close enough to land a kick, more often than not that forces them to either go straight for caber toss and ignore kick which I usually punish with Sidewinder (Dodge + Heavy)

If he does get in range to utilize his kick/feint I wait for the kick to get thrown and use cobra strike (Dodge + Light) before he can connect with either it, or the cancel into caber. (Vipers Retreat is also good against Kick-cancel into Caber Toss)

ActusRaus
02-16-2018, 03:48 PM
K so lets remove all heroes who arent nobu and shino

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 03:49 PM

Who are you playing?

Illyrian_King
02-16-2018, 03:50 PM

Hahaha good one ^^

In my eyes a slighter buff for HL would have done it also ...

ActusRaus
02-16-2018, 04:01 PM
Bre it doesn't matter.
Give me a proper counter don't tell me to stay 10 ft away and so I don't get caught.
I could just as well tell you don't stand next to ledges so you don't get thrown...

Devils-_-legacy
02-16-2018, 04:07 PM
Stoned moment sorry I normally play as Assassin so dodge attack normally works of you time it right if you not confident roll away

ActusRaus
02-16-2018, 04:12 PM
u parry a caber toss...

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 04:25 PM
Bre it doesn't matter.
Give me a proper counter don't tell me to stay 10 ft away and so I don't get caught.
I could just as well tell you don't stand next to ledges so you don't get thrown...

Bre, yes it does.

Im using my characters strengths to her advantage, and properly countering him when he tries to do that shxt

Fair enough on that analogy though, considering you dont use them. Just threw the ideas out there in case you were interested.

What character do you use, stop being stubborn and tell me so I can help you

The_B0G_
02-16-2018, 05:34 PM
I'm guessing you haven't played highlander before, he's the hardest character I've learned by far in this game, his lights aren't quick and heavies ate slow, Celtic curse is parried the majority of the time.

The only way his kick/toss mixup works is if you're being passive, both are interrupted by attacks.

WastedPunk
02-16-2018, 06:40 PM
I knew it won't be long until someone complained about the weakest hero in the game getting buffed.
Caber Toss works as intended now,you actually have to guess whether a Highlander will let the kick fly or feint into the toss.
Before,you could dodge the Kick>Caber toss with a single dodge.
Which completly negates the whole point of the combo