PDA

View Full Version : Lag when flying AI 4 engine aircraft

Jabberflabber
02-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Is anybody else experiencing problems when flying the large 4 engine AI aircraft. I am continually being accused of cheating. What causes Lag? Is it a slow computer or broadband connection, what can I do to improve the situation. I have no mods and am not a programmer so would not know how to modify the programme. Any help would be appreciated.

Jabberflabber
02-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Is anybody else experiencing problems when flying the large 4 engine AI aircraft. I am continually being accused of cheating. What causes Lag? Is it a slow computer or broadband connection, what can I do to improve the situation. I have no mods and am not a programmer so would not know how to modify the programme. Any help would be appreciated.

Slick750
02-08-2005, 06:01 PM
I woudn't worry about the "cheating message". I guess if your graphics are set too high for the hardware you have, it could cause lag...I dont know what kind of PC you got, but I imagine if your game runs like a slide show (stutters and pauses) maybe it can affect data sent or received. Try turning down the eye candy or resolution a bit...see if it helps. I noticed the B-25 is harder on my PC then the HE-111.

You wont reprogramme the game, forget about that dude.