PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 opinion

Archeun
02-15-2018, 11:21 PM
I had so much hope for this season. So far the only thing I've seen is that Kensei's are almost impossible to defend against, Berzerkers can swing faster than you can possibly react and Conquerors aren't a whole lot different. It seems like the devs main tihng is to make characters that are like Centurion. Annoying to fight against.

I appreciate the devs work but I see an increase in population for 1 week and then a massive drop again. I've realized I'm not very good at the game. I've also realized that due to the difficulty in dealing with the combat system, the characters that can absolutely destroy you and the numerous other problems; For Honor will never be a highly successful title in terms of people playing it. I know; they've stated over 1 million active players per month. Maybe there are that many. I find it hard to believe. On PC, I generally see the same people every day. The Console population may be massive. For Honor requires a lot of work and most people don't want to work in a video game. The game is very much rock/paper/scissors in nature.

I hope that Ubisoft eventually comes out with detailed guides for each class including punishes for/against them.

I give props to people who are good at the game. It's not easy to become a highly skilled player but all I see with the new characters is people leaving the game in droves due to the massive beat-downs they will endure. I fought against 3 Kensei's today that literally just ran me over. I fought a HL who did the same thing.

I think you have 2 types of people on it now. 1 type is the Git Gud, plays all the time and anti-casual crowd. The other type is everyone else. For Honor is built for the "Elite" gamers and not for casual fans.

I'll keep playing because I love the game in many ways but I am looking forward to the next game that can hold my interest because at this point For Honor is becoming a "Let's fix this character so he can have tons of crazy stuff to destroy newer players).

RenegadeRasta
02-15-2018, 11:26 PM
That, and the north and south american servers are still down this game is butt.