PDA

View Full Version : GG game is ------ broken now

PecarCZ
02-15-2018, 10:00 PM
Game stuck at map vote/rc gg ubisoft.Little testing before you release update?

Halvtand
02-15-2018, 10:03 PM
Never play on patch day unless you're willing to deal with some stuff. Go ahead and verify your files and send a report to the support.

PecarCZ
02-15-2018, 10:11 PM
Lol so you send me back my money if i cannot play?Ubisoft is trash company and For honor Dev team is one of the most ---------- what make game.After 1 year nothing is fixed or repair.I see better indie games what make 1-2 people.After 20 yeasr i play big amount p2p games but only with this game i got connection problems.FH is my worst spend money. Last time i play or buy anything what have Ubisoft name on it.

Halvtand
02-15-2018, 10:15 PM
Because only ubisoft has trouble on patch day, it's not like "don't play on patch day" has become a saying online or something. Anyway, you're free to think what you want, but if you are having such a bad time I have to question your fibre if you still hang around.

SammyCannon
02-15-2018, 10:28 PM
It is as exactly as I said; This is a patch for PC play only.
Console balance are way worse now.

No0b.Nr.1
02-15-2018, 10:53 PM
Never PLAY on patch-day if u had a bad day already !! Patch-day : a lot of patience

UbiJurassic
02-15-2018, 11:42 PM
Game stuck at map vote/rc gg ubisoft.Little testing before you release update?

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. If you can, please reach out to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so that they can collect the necessary details on the issue. I'll be more than happy to forward this problem to the team from my end as well. :)