PDA

View Full Version : Future reworks hints

I_loveMemes
02-15-2018, 09:07 PM
So I was playing this new mode which btw is awesome and as i was playing appolyon did some new moves that I've never seen before and appolyon of course is a warden and from what I've heard warden is on the rework list, same goes for warlord I played against the warlord from the story and he also did some new moves like hitting you in the face with his shield and some other moves that I can't remember so maybe this is a hint for the warlord and warden reworks because those moves are in the game and we know that all original heroes will be reworked/balanced

UbiJurassic
02-15-2018, 09:31 PM
So I was playing this new mode which btw is awesome and as i was playing appolyon did some new moves that I've never seen before and appolyon of course is a warden and from what I've heard warden is on the rework list, same goes for warlord I played against the warlord from the story and he also did some new moves like hitting you in the face with his shield and some other moves that I can't remember so maybe this is a hint for the warlord and warden reworks because those moves are in the game and we know that all original heroes will be reworked/balanced

All 12 original heroes are currently in the sights of the team to receive updates that will bring them up to speed with the rest of the roster. However, while Apollyon is very similar to a Warden, those new moves are exclusive to her, as most bosses will perform new and different moves in the mode. As the difficulty ramps up, different aspects will change as well, such as the boss Warlord gaining super-armor on most attacks.