PDA

View Full Version : i got banned(for 15 mins) while playing a ranked match for no reason

BROREALIS
02-15-2018, 12:23 AM
15/2/18: i got banned while playing a ranked game with friends, even though i dodn't do anything wrong/against the rules. I was banned for 'abandoning' while i was still in the match, my game often crashes since the white noise update so that could be a reason(even though i can't help it). i was kicked and got a 15 min ban, so i thought: okay, this is ok, i'll rejoin after. but i couldn't even rejoin the match afterwards. please fix this(or the banning system, or the crashing, i could redownload the game but i have a limited amount of data per month)

Ubi-Rufus
02-15-2018, 12:17 PM
Sorry to hear you were banned for accidentally abandoning a match. There's no way for the banning system to determine the difference between an accidental and and intentional match abandon.

To ensure you have the best connection possible to the game servers, please follow the steps in our connectivity FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege/).