PDA

View Full Version : a couple pics



sakai2005
11-13-2010, 01:54 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0004.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0021.jpg

sakai2005
11-13-2010, 01:54 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0004.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0021.jpg

RegRag1977
11-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Sensational! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Thanks for posting

sakai2005
11-13-2010, 10:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RegRag1977:
Sensational! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Thanks for posting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


GLAD YOU LIKE THEM.
LOOKS LIKE THE BOMBERS ARE DROPPING PARA FRAGS OR SOMTHING IN THE FIRST PIC BUT IM NOT SURE.

Romanator21
11-13-2010, 02:00 PM
I can definitely see the parachutes being dropped by the plane on the right (the chute itself is most visible near the middle of the image).

The second one might as well be a painting. The composition is perfect.

Daiichidoku
11-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Gold! tyvm sir!


A sqd mate's father recently aquired a sizeable photo collection in clearing out the basement of a town hall. I will see about having em posted here as he scans em

sakai2005
11-13-2010, 05:37 PM
this pic shows what i think are a bunch of bomb chutes on the ground in two areas.second pic.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0024.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0023-1.jpg

sakai2005
11-13-2010, 05:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
Gold! tyvm sir!


A sqd mate's father recently aquired a sizeable photo collection in clearing out the basement of a town hall. I will see about having em posted here as he scans em </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

please do im posting what i get.

Heliopause
11-14-2010, 04:42 AM
Cool pics, thanks for sharing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sakai2005
11-14-2010, 05:33 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0005-1.jpg


http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0004-1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/wescott417/scan0003-1.jpg

LEBillfish
11-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Sakai2005;

Thanks for sharing yet it inspires me to ask, do you have these pictures as just a digital version which we see above, or do you also have the film/print copy and just scanned them?.....Further, of the Febrauary 3rd, 1944 Dagua New Guinea attack, I've long sought a high resolution scan of a couple of frames...What I'm looking for is as follows.

Both from the Feb. 3rd, 1944 Dagua raid, the specific aircraft I'm interested in marked.

From Archive No. A-50164-A.C. / footenote "Page 1492"
http://78sentai.org/78V/displa...?pid=2152&fullsize=1 (http://78sentai.org/78V/displayimage.php?pid=2152&fullsize=1)

From Archive No. B-50164-A.C. / footenote "Page 1493"
http://78sentai.org/78V/displa...?pid=2159&fullsize=1 (http://78sentai.org/78V/displayimage.php?pid=2159&fullsize=1)

I'm trying to get a better look at their markings and camouflage......I've also run into some interesting text accounts of very highly marked Hiens (ex. yellow noses)....What exactly that means debatable.

Those aircraft marked specifically zoomed in upon scanned in a high resolution would be very helpful if you have them.

Thanks for any help you can render,

K2

stugumby
11-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Cool pics, the one with all the chutes on the ground looks like corregidor.

sakai2005
11-22-2010, 02:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LEBillfish:
Sakai2005;

Thanks for sharing yet it inspires me to ask, do you have these pictures as just a digital version which we see above, or do you also have the film/print copy and just scanned them?.....Further, of the Febrauary 3rd, 1944 Dagua New Guinea attack, I've long sought a high resolution scan of a couple of frames...What I'm looking for is as follows.

Both from the Feb. 3rd, 1944 Dagua raid, the specific aircraft I'm interested in marked.

From Archive No. A-50164-A.C. / footenote "Page 1492"
http://78sentai.org/78V/displa...?pid=2152&fullsize=1 (http://78sentai.org/78V/displayimage.php?pid=2152&fullsize=1)

From Archive No. B-50164-A.C. / footenote "Page 1493"
http://78sentai.org/78V/displa...?pid=2159&fullsize=1 (http://78sentai.org/78V/displayimage.php?pid=2159&fullsize=1)

I'm trying to get a better look at their markings and camouflage......I've also run into some interesting text accounts of very highly marked Hiens (ex. yellow noses)....What exactly that means debatable.

Those aircraft marked specifically zoomed in upon scanned in a high resolution would be very helpful if you have them.

Thanks for any help you can render,

K2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cannot view your links im not a member.
and i dont see any place to register.
i will be posting more pics.
and all i have is the digital scans my friend sent.

LEBillfish
11-22-2010, 06:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sakai2005:

I cannot view your links im not a member.
and i dont see any place to register.
i will be posting more pics.
and all i have is the digital scans my friend sent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Odd, didn't know it did that, try here......these are all pics just a second or two before/after your dagua pics.

http://78sentai.org/78V/Ktu/78thaircraft/Page1492a.jpg (http://78sentai.org/78V/Page1492.jpg)

http://78sentai.org/78V/Ktu/78thaircraft/HRS1.jpg (http://78sentai.org/78V/HRS1.jpg)

http://78sentai.org/78V/Ktu/78thaircraft/Page1493a.jpg (http://78sentai.org/78V/Page1493.jpg)

http://78sentai.org/78V/Ktu/78thaircraft/HRS2.jpg (http://78sentai.org/78V/HRS2.jpg)

K2

Feathered_IV
11-22-2010, 06:13 PM
404 Error on all those links, LBF.

LEBillfish
11-22-2010, 06:16 PM
fixed