PDA

View Full Version : Banned For cheating software i don't have.

FizzyDragoon
02-14-2018, 04:17 AM
I just set up my new pc today, had RainbowSix siege downloading as I went to work today. Soon as I get home and try to start a game for the first time on this pc, and I get banned for cheating....I just don't even know what to say or do....

Ubi-Rufus
02-14-2018, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear that!

You can try appeal your ban by creating a case on our support site (support.ubi.com).

mr3ofive
02-15-2018, 03:20 PM
do no waiste your time they dont actually listen they will give you the same answer over and over something like that happened to me they acused me of cheating when in fact i never did come to realize some one hack my account i have stuf that i didnt knew i have but theres no way to proof thats what really happen. i appeal the ban 3 times 3 times i got the same exact answer

this is going to be the answer they give you
Ubisoft takes a firm stance against cheating, and as such your access to Rainbow Six: Siege Matchmaking has been revoked and will not be reinstated on this account. Your appeal to dispute the ban was denied due to indisputable evidence of cheating. Please keep in mind that support has no ability to overturn a ban placed on your account following the denied appeal.

We wish you well in your future gaming endeavors.

Sincerely, .
Ubisoft Support