PDA

View Full Version : Regenerate (feat) not working in Tribute?

Kamen42
02-13-2018, 08:39 PM
So I was playing valkyrie in tribute. I chose a build where the fourth feat is Regenrate (Regenerate your health when out of combat). Then in a game I unlocked it, but it did nothing at all.

I had about half a bar of health left, I DID have the feat unlocked, I was avoiding combat for about 30 seconds, but nothing. The feat just did nothing.

UbiInsulin
02-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Thanks for reporting this Kamen. No worries if you don't, but do you happen to have a video clip of this occurring?

Kryltic
02-13-2018, 08:59 PM
I also came across this but I wasn't sure if it was because I was holding an offering while walking. Ill try to test this some more.

Kamen42
02-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Thanks for reporting this Kamen. No worries if you don't, but do you happen to have a video clip of this occurring?

Unfortunately I don't, I don't record videos in order to save performance for the game :)

Also I am not sure if this is recurring. This was the first time I used regenerate on Tribute. I will try to do some more testing.

Kamen42
02-13-2018, 10:34 PM
Update: Tried it in a few more games. This time it worked. But this time I had more health than before when the regeneration started.

Maybe the first time the feat didn't heal because I was on my last bar of health? This amount used to regenerate automatically in the past. Maybe it was connected to this.

UbiInsulin
02-13-2018, 11:02 PM
Update: Tried it in a few more games. This time it worked. But this time I had more health than before when the regeneration started.

Maybe the first time the feat didn't heal because I was on my last bar of health? This amount used to regenerate automatically in the past. Maybe it was connected to this.

Got it, appreciate the follow-up. :)

Silentpigeon21
02-14-2018, 08:51 AM
Iíve found that my regen never works if Iím moving, is this an issue or intended?

Roseguard_Cpt
02-14-2018, 05:59 PM
I played Tribute a lot with my Conq when it first came out, using an all passives build so I could regen health in and out of combat, but regen never worked while may team had a defense shrine buff, but would be iffy about working if we didn't have it. I could play some tribute later today and have a clip up by tomorrow to see if the bugs are still there