PDA

View Full Version : Does PHONE DESTROYER deserves to spend 1 cent?

fabioruiz10
02-13-2018, 06:04 PM
My user is MINDTERROR99 and since the update is run, every time i go to do a PVP match, and the connection fails lost PVP, i decrease 1 rank start for each time that happens(and it's happening much times/ and i have 100mb net fiber optic)...

Does anyone else suffering the same? My answer must be NO, as i don't see people complaining..

I already asked for support and check the technical problem, and there is no answer, maybe because it's better enjoying life and drink "beers" with the money from the others than resolving the bugs..

So does PHONE DESTROYER deserves to spend at least 1 cent to the game? My answer is....

Big82s
03-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Ok Ubisoft I k ow you have to do maintenance fixes on the servers and we are happy you do this.

However there should be code in the game so if you just won a game and the maintenance goes live it doesnít take that win from you and give it to the other person or takes it away from both. And itís always me that it effects. So yeah that one win can make a difference so thanks a lot. Now I believe you were going to give me a legendary card for my pain and suffering. Iíll take a shield maiden Wendy card. Names brain3ater

Big82s
03-07-2018, 10:24 AM
:cool:

Donít feed the trolls

only trolls care about proper grammar.

Trolls donít have lives...

some_ASSl-lOLE
03-07-2018, 08:10 PM
:cool:

Don’t feed the trolls

only trolls care about proper grammar.

Trolls don’t have lives...

Your forgot the punctuation in your first sentence.

Also, why is the first word in the first bullet point not capitalized but the second is?

You know who else cares about proper grammar? Engineers, doctors, lawmakers. You know who doesn't? People who rode the short but to school.

:)

I get the disconnection drop occasionally as well. More so this week than in the past. It will cause me to lose a star or even a rank (if i don't have a star at the current rank). Honestly, it's not the end of the world: it's not like it happens five times consecutively. You just win another game and you're back to where you started. If you got that rank in the first place, you can get it again.

Does anyone else suffering the same?
Oh, really? You're suffering because of this? You can't sleep at night? You lost your appetite? You got kicked out of school and lost your job at McDonalds?
They will likely fix this at some point. They're amidst a big update as we speak, so problems will arise and get fixed frequently.
Bad damn dude...you're SUFFERING?!? Aren't you overreacting a little? The amount of autistic whining on this forum puts the Blizzard forums to shame.

pdinh26
03-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Your forgot the punctuation in your first sentence.

Also, why is the first word in the first bullet point not capitalized but the second is?

You know who else cares about proper grammar? Engineers, doctors, lawmakers. You know who doesn't? People who rode the short but to school.

:)

I get the disconnection drop occasionally as well. More so this week than in the past. It will cause me to lose a star or even a rank (if i don't have a star at the current rank). Honestly, it's not the end of the world: it's not like it happens five times consecutively. You just win another game and you're back to where you started. If you got that rank in the first place, you can get it again.

Oh, really? You're suffering because of this? You can't sleep at night? You lost your appetite? You got kicked out of school and lost your job at McDonalds?
They will likely fix this at some point. They're amidst a big update as we speak, so problems will arise and get fixed frequently.
Bad damn dude...you're SUFFERING?!? Aren't you overreacting a little? The amount of autistic whining on this forum puts the Blizzard forums to shame.

I just commented on this thread because I was impressed by how sophisticated your response was. Kudos to you. Kudos. You all should listen to this smart man