PDA

View Full Version : No more chances Ubi.

Dane520123
02-13-2018, 01:50 AM
Iíve went through 20 matches where at the end or close to the end id be removed with an ď errorĒ. Iím tired of all the disconnects and waste of my time because a company doesnít know how to run a ****ing game ffs. If this sht isnít fixed when dedicated servers come, itís going in the trash Cuz I give up.

PanzerShrekonin
02-13-2018, 03:26 AM
Seems like a personal problem. I rarely see any error. Might wanna get a better internet mate.

Tundra 793
02-13-2018, 03:35 AM
Seems like a personal problem. I rarely see any error. Might wanna get a better internet mate.

Oh no it's still a known, widespread issue. Some players have taken to exclusively play against AI just to get a few games in.

PanzerShrekonin
02-13-2018, 03:59 AM
Oh no it's still a known, widespread issue. Some players have taken to exclusively play against AI just to get a few games in.

I have no problem. I can play duel/brawl just fine. I dont get many errors if at all. Ill see a few errors, but I dont see them every day and its rare period

Tundra 793
02-13-2018, 04:02 AM
I have no problem. I can play duel/brawl just fine. I dont get many errors if at all. Ill see a few errors, but I dont see them every day and its rare period

Good for you, but you're not actually the entire playerbase. Dane's issues are not just personal problems, they're persistent problems that have haunted countless players since day 1.
It's great that you don't suffer from these issues, but a lot of us still do.

PanzerShrekonin
02-13-2018, 04:19 AM
Good for you, but you're not actually the entire playerbase. Dane's issues are not just personal problems, they're persistent problems that have haunted countless players since day 1.
It's great that you don't suffer from these issues, but a lot of us still do.

The question is.... why do I not suffer but you do?

bob333e
02-13-2018, 04:21 AM

I believe his issue lies with 4v4s mostly. It's the 4v4 modes that are a huge pain because of the constant disconnects/resyncs/errors.

I rarely encounter that in Duel or Brawl as well. But half my Dominion PvP matches are either choppy, or end up with a disconnect. Sometimes both.

Tundra 793
02-13-2018, 04:28 AM
The question is.... why do I not suffer but you do?

Largely because the developers P2P system failed to live up to any kind of reliable standard. It's why they devoted a big chunk of their programming team, and presumably much gold, to spending most of last year re-building the game's architecture to accommodate dedicated servers.

Jiblet2017
02-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall you saying you play duel almost exclusively.

My friends and I get almost no errors in duels - but encounter them almost every extended session in dominion/tribute/deathmatch. Maybe that could have something to do with it.

Charmzzz
02-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Uhm, do you play on PC? Because on the 19th this month the dedicated Servers will be released and that will probably solve all your problems in 4v4. All I can say is that I had 0 (zero) errors or disconnects in the Open Test and I have played at least 50 Matches in it.

Dane520123
02-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall you saying you play duel almost exclusively.

My friends and I get almost no errors in duels - but encounter them almost every extended session in dominion/tribute/deathmatch. Maybe that could have something to do with it.
No
I donít play duels only, mostly dominion.

Dane520123
02-13-2018, 03:47 PM

My internet is fine so no it isnít a personal problem especially when it effects thousands of other players. Just because u arenít effected by it doesnít mean others arenít might wanna get that through your head brother

Dane520123
02-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Uhm, do you play on PC? Because on the 19th this month the dedicated Servers will be released and that will probably solve all your problems in 4v4. All I can say is that I had 0 (zero) errors or disconnects in the Open Test and I have played at least 50 Matches in it.

I play on Xbox one, I hope dedicated servers will fix this. I tried the dedicated server beta test and it ran well and smoother.

Foosch
02-13-2018, 03:55 PM
Wrong its not a personal problem. I get disconnects a lot and I have great internet. I do not have latency, lag, dropped packet issues, disconnects or any other issues with any other game. It's For Honor.

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 04:07 PM
It happens still, not as much but still does so. At this stage of the game there is no reason for it to happen. I seen host players dropping the game when they are losing and getting owned and forcing everyone to disconnect almost by the end of the match. This is ridiculous and should not happen. Question is when they do it they know it's going to happen so question is how does it happened if the the game looks for a new host and synchronization happens. I think they need to look into that because it's possible people do this stuff on purpose as well. PC side for sure ot sure on consoles.