PDA

View Full Version : Internal Server Error

Cisoo_Freddy
02-13-2018, 12:44 AM
Yesterday I played all night with my girlfriend with no problems. I really liked the game, so I wanted to play more, and bought the VIP account to play more today. But when I tried to enter the site the only thing that shows is "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR", and this has been showed for hours. I want a pronunciation from Ubisoft, because I need to know when I can play and if I will be reimbursed since I bought gametime and I can't play. And I want to know if this is happening to more people.

Ubi-KitKoumal
02-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Hello there Cisoo_Freddy,

We're very sorry you're facing this issue. :(

Please do reach out to our support so that our teams can help you with this type of technical problem. You can reach out to our teams here (https://support.ubi.com/).

Cheers,

-Kit

Yodaexplorer
02-14-2018, 12:44 AM
I can not access justdancenow's website. Internal Server Error!

danieltessaiga0
02-14-2018, 05:14 AM
Me too.

Mikiheft
02-14-2018, 03:09 PM
I can't acess the website too. And this is frustating because the day before yesterday my cousin just bought the VIP access and then when we we're going to play the game, it showed "Internal Server Error". So, yesterday we tried again with a VPN extension but without results again. Then she went back to her city and we didn't played the game. Seriously, I am very disappointed with this game. Recently it has so much failures that it causes more headache than fun... By the way, I am not from USA, I'm from Brazil (Palmas, TO, Brazil - if this information is needed to see what's happening).