PDA

View Full Version : Nerf that stupid knight feast

PecarCZ
02-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Every match all knight heroes what i meet have only bombs/catapults.Its so stupid op what do 50-100%dmg with low cd.

bob333e
02-13-2018, 01:13 AM
Nerf that stupid knight feast

Knights will never have feasts as glorious as Viking feasts in their godly mead halls where Jarls and warriors commemorate victories of battle. Don't nerf our already dwindling wine supplies, that's just a horrible thing to do. How will we last the winter...

Jokes aside though, yes. All AoE damaging feats need to go, honestly. Not just Catapult:

- Fire Flask
- Pugno Mortis
- Catapult
- Igneus Imber
- Arrow Storm
- Arrow Strike
- Spear Storm
- Nail Bomb

BlowHard74728
02-13-2018, 02:01 AM
Ive been saying feats need a rework and im still sticking with it. My hope is that when dedicated servers come people can start realizing how op and unnecessary they are. I believe they are a big problem in this game, they take no skill and discourage people to even try and survive the time that they are breaking because the moment those heros faces pop up on the side of the screen its a mad rush to throw out every feat you have to kill them instantly and it is most definitely a broken mechanic that needs some serious tuning.

The_B0G_
02-13-2018, 02:03 AM
Knights will never have feasts as glorious as Viking feasts in their godly mead halls where Jarls and warriors commemorate victories of battle. Don't nerf our already dwindling wine supplies, that's just a horrible thing to do. How will we last the winter...

Jokes aside though, yes. All AoE damaging feats need to go, honestly. Not just Catapult:

- Fire Flask
- Pugno Mortis
- Catapult
- Igneus Imber
- Arrow Storm
- Arrow Strike
- Spear Storm
- Nail Bomb

The red wedding feast was extremely OP.

BlowHard74728
02-13-2018, 02:07 AM

Those damn crossbows I tell you 😂

UbiInsulin
02-13-2018, 02:17 AM

- Fire Flask
- Pugno Mortis
- Catapult
- Igneus Imber
- Arrow Storm
- Arrow Strike
- Spear Storm
- Nail Bomb

We've let the team know there's some frustration around the AoE feats at the moment. I saw multiple threads referring to gangs of Lawbringers being super annoying to face due to the explosive feats, and made sure to pass the feedback on.

Hormly
02-13-2018, 02:44 AM
The knight feasts are pitiful as it is, nothing but kale products and rice crispy squares.

At viking feasts we eat entire cows raw

Tundra 793
02-13-2018, 03:09 AM
The knight feasts are pitiful as it is, nothing but kale products and rice crispy squares.

At viking feasts we eat entire cows raw

Viking feasts have more of everything.

https://i.imgur.com/eZlGCot.gif

RenegadeRasta
02-13-2018, 03:33 AM
Why not just give us the option to disable feats on game modes?

bob333e
02-13-2018, 04:27 AM
We've let the team know there's some frustration around the AoE feats at the moment. I saw multiple threads referring to gangs of Lawbringers being super annoying to face due to the explosive feats, and made sure to pass the feedback on.

Much obliged! We really hope to either see these specific feats removed and replaced with other things, or negated during Team Breaking, or enabled at full damage on teammates. Whichever solution is considered as the best outcome falls purely on a collective decision from the community; though I personally would say to completely replace them, as it would be the easiest of the three. And I suspect full-team damage will cause a lot of trolling/griefing.

Those damn crossbows I tell you ��

I know, right? I seriously hated that scene...

Jiblet2017
02-13-2018, 04:33 AM
Had a great match today that ended with both teams grouping up while breaking. However, my team was not running tier 4 AOEs and the opponents were 4 knights. 2 sets of 2 catapults launched consecutively in a tight corridor feels like a bad way to lose.

bob333e
02-13-2018, 04:37 AM
Viking feasts have more of everything.

https://i.imgur.com/eZlGCot.gif

Meanwhile inside the fortress where I'm on guard duty

https://i1.netflixmovies.com/dibsl9ebc/image/upload/w_1024/obzteqjojzhpetrfzqmm.jpg

The_B0G_
02-13-2018, 04:38 AM
Had a great match today that ended with both teams grouping up while breaking. However, my team was not running tier 4 AOEs and the opponents were 4 knights. 2 sets of 2 catapults launched consecutively in a tight corridor feels like a bad way to lose.

It is pretty terrible losing a close match to one hit kill feats. I think 3rd and 4th feats should be disabled when either team is breaking.

bob333e
02-13-2018, 04:41 AM
It is pretty terrible losing a close match to one hit kill feats. I think 3rd and 4th feats should be disabled when either team is breaking.

Yeah, that or completely replace them with passive feats that buff your hero or cooldown ones that provide team buffs. I'd be down with either solution.

The_B0G_
02-13-2018, 04:54 AM
Yeah, that or completely replace them with passive feats that buff your hero or cooldown ones that provide team buffs. I'd be down with either solution.

I'd accept all feats being passive, or AoE buffs. I use champion aura on one of my HL builds, my team has won a few 4 v 4 end of matches with it on, it definitely helps, the more they focus me to get rid of it, the faster they all die to my teammates.

bob333e
02-13-2018, 05:06 AM
I'd accept all feats being passive, or AoE buffs. I use champion aura on one of my HL builds, my team has won a few 4 v 4 end of matches with it on, it definitely helps, the more they focus me to get rid of it, the faster they all die to my teammates.

I use Conqueror, Thick Blood, Second Wind and Morale Booster on Warden. In Tribute I use Stalwart Banner instead of Morale Booster, perfect for defending a shrine during a countdown. Morale Booster in particular is great. It's a team buff damage boost.

In Tier 1 I don't use Come At Me or Body Count. Conqueror allows me to be sufficient in capturing zones without needing a capture assist, and it gives added time for powerups in Elimination. Come At Me is very bad, and Body Count is only for zone B and is also slow, so near-useless.

In Tier 2 I don't use Fiat Lux or Inspire because Thick Blood too good. I was using Fiat Lux in my early days of Dominion till around early December. Since then it's been Thick Blood.

In Tier 3 that's my main healing source. Cannot unequip that either. And I hate Pugno Mortis anyway. And Takedown is bleh. Very situational.

In Tier 4 I absolutely despise Catapult and never use it.

Speaking of which, they also need to review the Conqueror feat, because it helps in nothing in Tribute. I'd appreciate if I could plant/steal offerings faster with Conqueror active.

ChampionRuby50g
02-13-2018, 05:28 AM
Any scraps left for me? Iíll happily take a spare leg of mutton, or two.

bob333e
02-13-2018, 05:33 AM
Any scraps left for me? I’ll happily take a spare leg of mutton, or two.

Sure mayn, here hav thi-- what? where is that meat... it was here just earlier.

Darn it, Hormly!

*coin toss emote* here, help yourself out. I spoke with the local butcher, he'll provide a discount.

brashtralas
02-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Iíve said this before on the subject, but all the damaging feats should be map based, on a cool down, and only available to the team that controls the base the ďfeatĒ is on.

FrappeWarrior
02-13-2018, 08:04 AM

i hope you realize that the frustration over how much damage feats do is not something new. feats should be something that "helps" you win a fight not actually win the fight for you. you should have done something about it a long time ago, i really do hope you address this issue soon, it will make dominion a far better experience

Specialkha
02-13-2018, 09:42 AM

I wonder what you have been doing for the last year, mate. Passing on information ot the dev? They do not listen to you, then. Community has asked you to do something about feats, especially aoe ones for a year now. They do not belong in For Honor, or at least, nerf them hard.

Maybe they should fire the ones working on new "content" such as execution and skins to hire ppl that can balance that game?

Tyrjo
02-13-2018, 10:16 AM
Feats need a general tuning. Some of them are way to powerful and remove the combat element from the game.

Armosias
02-13-2018, 12:31 PM
I wonder what you have been doing for the last year, mate. Passing on information ot the dev? They do not listen to you, then. Community has asked you to do something about feats, especially aoe ones for a year now. They do not belong in For Honor, or at least, nerf them hard.

Maybe they should fire the ones working on new "content" such as execution and skins to hire ppl that can balance that game?
Constructive comment, thanks!

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 03:48 PM
I hope there's a tweek in s5

Vakris_One
02-13-2018, 04:16 PM
Yameru!

Y'all ain't got nothing on our mechanical itamae chef, Woody. Woody can whip up a gourmet feast like no other!

http://travel.spotcoolstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/bangkok-robot-restaurant-m.jpg

Redkey.
02-13-2018, 04:21 PM
At least, just give them the same damage for ALL. After a while they balance themself for a little.

M4RKSG4MES
02-13-2018, 08:20 PM
Feats more like CHEATS ,seems EVERY battle is decided with single bomb making the whole rest of battle complete and utter waste of time , its PATHETIC way Ubi is faffing around with fighting elements when its ONLY feats that are winning matches with zero skill required ,and yes you can dodge but little hard when four thrown covering whole map ,WORSE not all characters have that feat either ,i personally wouldnt use IF i had . Lot of players admitedly using on minnions too thats HOW leveling up so fast etc

bob333e
02-14-2018, 07:08 PM
Yameru!

Y'all ain't got nothing on our mechanical itamae chef, Woody. Woody can whip up a gourmet feast like no other!

http://travel.spotcoolstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/bangkok-robot-restaurant-m.jpg

Ahh, I see where they took inspiration from, for the Orochi.

It's official: Orochis are master chefs. Explains why those double top lights slice us like we're sushi.

Though, I'll forever remain loyal to Scorpion and his little shack. Guy's recipes are just out of this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-c4U6XRtvc

LionHeart XXII
02-14-2018, 07:37 PM
I dont know...I really dont mind all the feats. Yeah they can be annoying, but I like the variety they bring to the game. I've been able to come back from 1v3's or 1v4's at the end of the game thanks to some of those feats.

Helnekromancer
02-14-2018, 08:09 PM
I just want more team-oriented Feats, and no the oh everyone gets an overshield. Like having Temporary bonus attack after reviving a teammate, or fighting alongside a Hero of the same faction increases stamina recharge rate or gives you more defense. You know just feats that promote more teamplay instead of Lone Wolf. "Get all kills, level up fast and hold on to my insta-kill until i hear the Dinner Bell Gong to use it ez".

Sure some heroes have Team Auras but no one hardly use those because the damage feats are guarantee insta-kill are too good.