PDA

View Full Version : Assasins everywhere!

Eyyupyeser95
02-12-2018, 06:53 PM
I am so done every ****ing match its those ******** assasins. How about the next dlc characters should be something else then assasins! We dont want light spam in the game understand it for once!

Trenk2009
02-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Here's a guy that still hasn't realized that nex 6 dlc char are going to be tanks and vanguards ...3 of each.

Eyyupyeser95
02-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Here's a guy that still hasn't realized that nex 6 dlc char are going to be tanks and vanguards ...3 of each.

You are right i did not know that. That actually makes me kinda happy but do you have any proof? Did the devs say it?

DoctorMcBatman
02-12-2018, 08:25 PM
I am so done every ****ing match its those ******** assasins. How about the next dlc characters should be something else then assasins! We dont want light spam in the game understand it for once!

How do you think we feel?

Non-assassins every ****ing match. They just turtle and block everything. How about the next dlc nerfs the **** out of unrestricted turtling?

UbiInsulin
02-12-2018, 08:29 PM
This is not the first time we've seen a thread like this, and we've previously let the team know that some players don't like the disproportionate number of assassin classes. We can't really speculate on future classes, but we've noted the feedback.

Tundra 793
02-12-2018, 08:30 PM
You are right i did not know that. That actually makes me kinda happy but do you have any proof? Did the devs say it?

No, but it's a fair assumption to make. The numbers right now are already heavily skewered in favor of Assassins (as in, the majority of classes are Assassins, or Assassin based Hybrids), including any more in year 2 will make this discrepancy even more unbearable than it already is.
The game simply needs more Heavies and Vanguards to temper the pace, and even out the class parity.

bob333e
02-12-2018, 08:38 PM

Rumor is that there are still 3 coming seasons after Season 5. Season 6, Season 7, and Season 8. Obviously, Seasons 2-3-4 favored Assassin-oriented Hybrids (Centurion, Aramusha) and Assassins (Shinobi, Gladiator, Shaman) with the exception of Highlander, who's a Heavy-type Hybrid.

Season 5 is Operation Health for For Honor. No new heroes. (and I'm thankful there aren't).

Seasons 6-7-8 should favor Vanguard-oriented or Heavy-oriented Hybrids, as well as Heavies and/or Vanguards. Purely from logical interpretation.

And I hope they do that. One more Assassin and this game's gone down the toilet flush for good.

bob333e
02-12-2018, 08:42 PM
This post has been added to match Tundra in the number of posts written. We're finally even.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DKnWsb0xinyE0/giphy.gif

Tundra 793
02-12-2018, 08:50 PM
This post has been added to match Tundra in the number of posts written. We're finally even.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DKnWsb0xinyE0/giphy.gif

Not anymore.

http://www.buurps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/somuchwin.jpg

Protos_88
02-12-2018, 09:02 PM
This is not the first time we've seen a thread like this, and we've previously let the team know that some players don't like the disproportionate number of assassin classes. We can't really speculate on future classes, but we've noted the feedback.

You company are big f joke.

Protos_88
02-12-2018, 09:12 PM
and f dodge, free dmg and revange and more unfair moves.

GNG.DardyDard
02-13-2018, 01:49 AM
That isn't actual English.