PDA

View Full Version : Conqeuror is a top 2 character in Season 5, possibly #1

RenegadeTX2000
02-12-2018, 12:10 PM
You heard me...

Shield bash in neutral, hard to react to, gives you a free light, forces a reaction, can use it to bait an attack and get free zone or using all guard unblockable counter which does 30 dmg.

Out of lock Running 50/50. You either get the running shield bash which knocks you down and gives him a free light or you dodge and get GB'd and take 2 heavies which drains half your health.

His out of stamina game is now the best, he can keep using shield bashes to keep you out of stamina lock or unlocked doesn't matter...

His tracking is better with shield bash btw, can't back dodge it as much anymore.

His game revolves around 4 things now, Shield bash 50/50. Out of lock running shield charge 50/50. All Block into unblockable for attacking him. and Zone attack to bait people into Guard breaking you when you go into All block stance.

If you are out of stamina vs Conqueror you lost the match. His tracking and stamina drain from either shield bash is too much.

If he gets predictable with zone spam all you get is a light punish which is nothing because he can keep looping and looping this tactic on you over and over again. Sometimes if you dodge out of lock shield bash you aren't in range to punish as he flies off too far.

If you predict his shield bash, you get a dodging attack if you don't have one you don't get a punish, if he reads you he gets a heavier punish(30dmg) with more of a stamina drain on you. Unless you are a lightning fast dodging Aramusha, he can get a GB after dodge if you are quick enough. Also Raider can punish it as well. Everybody else gets the L

Conqueror mains that have tested season 5 have only lost in the ditto, when it came to a "best of series." no other class came close.

Conqueror the new dueling class. top 2 character.

GG's lol

I'll make this clear... His shield bash tracks better, the 50/50 beats Peacekeeper back dodge spam, just so you know how good that tracking is.

Tyrjo
02-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Shield Bash needs to be punishable with a GB by just dodging it. If not, no one else should have those recovery frames either. I'm thinking of Nobushi kick, Highlander kick, Warlord headbutt, Lawbringer shove, Valkyrie Shield crush. The list goes on.

RenegadeTX2000
02-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Nobushi and walord you can GB now, lawbringer and Valkyrie shove are reactable, not really a true 50/50. and Valk isn't no where near viable enough outside of the shield crush to be viable. she's really terrible lol. and Lawbringer is just bad when he wants to initiate offense. I can be out of stamina every time and not feel threatened by lawbringer.

RenegadeTX2000
02-12-2018, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_NlLDdzwc&t=2325

Short story for people not interested in watching full video but i have it time stamped already when you watch video... Conq Vs Peacekeeper, this mu was pretty much going back and forth until Conqueror figured out the match up and when it was figured out, the lead was just getting wider and wider. But this guy shows you right here what I posted and proves what I talked about. This PK in general is actually really solid and tries to use every tool at her disposal trying to play as safe as possible but yeah, conqueror still has upper hand by far.

Hormly
02-12-2018, 03:32 PM
His nerf is inevitable. We all know the devs go overboard.

Conq feels like warlord 2.

Feels like ive spent the last year slowly decending the tier list ha

RenegadeTX2000
02-12-2018, 04:29 PM
I believe I messed up my own time stamp on that video lol. Starts at 38:35

Klingentaenz3r
02-12-2018, 04:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH7TIYbWc-I
also interesting to see.

From what I can tell conq seems to be too fast and far reaching. He can constantly pressure the opponent and his kit allows him to always intercept with either quick attack or/and attacks that have superior block properties hence reducing the window for a counter attack and landing one of his own quite automatically. The attacks follow up very well and the stamina costs are pretty low so he can apparently go on chasing and bashing without breaking a sweat. And yeah then you have the OOS situation.. pretty brutal and reminds me a lot of what centurion usually does.

I think the main problem really lies in the ultra quick dodges with low recovery and far reach combined with shield bash

Arekonator
02-12-2018, 04:52 PM
So basically if you play character with bad recoveries and/or no dodge attack, you can just keel over and die to spare yourself the chore.
Conqueror already had some of the most one-sided matchups in the game (either way) and this just makes it infinitelly worse.

RenegadeTX2000
02-12-2018, 04:55 PM
out of lock combat advantage in general needs to go, it ruins the original concept of how the game is meant to be played.

RenegadeTX2000
02-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Even in 4v4 modes it ruins the experience... Conqeuror is now a MUST on any team.

If it's a 1v2 scenario, just have Conq spam out of lock shield bash everytime for free damage. if he's being 1v2'd he has a legit chance of coming out alive since his anti gank fighting is a lot better with his new tools.

S tier in 1v1's, S tier in 2v2's and S tier in 4v4's. He officially has it all... And I can figure this out without touching the game because "I've been there done that." I know because I slowly watched Playstation allstars die and was there from the beginning and actually talked with the creators of that game played beta etc. This game is only lasting this long because the player base see's the potential and more people want to ride and die with this then the failure of playstation allstars.

It's only a matter of time. Developers need to end it all now with season 5 or actually die out. No more waiting or testing for 7-8 months. The issues are clear, as stated by TrueTalent once. The more "cheese" you can get rid of the better this Season 5 Health will be.

Arekonator
02-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Too bad the ammount of cheese is steadily growing then.

Klingentaenz3r
02-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Even in 4v4 modes it ruins the experience... Conqeuror is now a MUST on any team.

If it's a 1v2 scenario, just have Conq spam out of lock shield bash everytime for free damage. if he's being 1v2'd he has a legit chance of coming out alive since his anti gank fighting is a lot better with his new tools.
careful on that one. There is no passive superior block hence conqs can be swarmed much better than before (heavy chains don't stop). So at least in 4v4 modes in 1v3/4 situations he should have more trouble to stand his grounds

bob333e
02-12-2018, 05:58 PM
I think the main problem really lies in the ultra quick dodges with low recovery and far reach combined with shield bash

Pretty much this. Coupled with relatively low stamina costs, and Conq can switch back and forth from and into fullblock for a free unblockable counter.

He's become the epitome of bashfest spam and over-reliance on bash. On top of Zerk's rather botched rework, I'm worried about the game. Season 5 might be the last straw for me.

BabaJaga.
02-12-2018, 06:25 PM
All crying Little girls.
So everything was good for last 4 seasons with conq, even he was last character in tier, apperantly not good , supperior block was too much for you guys. So hes been nerf for 4 seasons, and now when dev trying to fix do better you guys just crying. So now without supperior block with shield bash range rreduced harizontal tracking reduced, stamina cost from 6 to 20 and you guys still crying.
Give me a brake.
Never good for you, never played conq, you guys just scared even you didnt try yet.
Hipocrites.

Specialkha
02-12-2018, 06:32 PM
What is your problem? Conq being **** for 4 season is not good, but being OP is not either. Did you even watch the vids?

BabaJaga.
02-12-2018, 06:37 PM
I don't have a problem apparently you have. And yes i watch 10 vidoes about new rework, did you ?

Tundra 793
02-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Yo Europa, chill out. It's not cool to just burst into a thread and start namecalling everyone. We're all equal parts anxious and excited for the reworks, and everyone has the right to voice their concerns, without being called names.

It doesn't matter how many videos about the reworks you watch, we all have to wait for them to launch in game, and then give it a week or so, to see how these changes affect the entire playerbase.

LionHeart XXII
02-12-2018, 07:00 PM
I've been a Conq main since the Alpha and I can totally see what you guys are saying. I've always tried to play this game as honorably has possible, Yeah I'm one of those, so I know I wont cheese as much. But one thing I'm noticing is the devs are wanting to change how this game is played. With them not nerfing the shaman and how much potential these reworks have, it seems as if they are just trying to make all the character have something OP about them. It will suck during the process as the tier for the characters will be shuffled each time a rework is brought out, but it should make the game more dynamic and interesting. I agree with the devs that the defensive meta gets a little old and I'm interested to see where we go from here

Knight_Raime
02-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Doubtful. as none of the changes he received has changed his polarizing matchups.
On top of that I don't believe his matchups vs the 3 S tier heros (pk, glad, shaman in that order) are any better.

Glad will easily be able to dodge bash any of his mix ups.
Shaman will pounce him into oblivion.
etc.

I do think he'll go to near the top of B tier. But I don't think he'll break into A tier. As goki is the lowest in A tier and I don't think anything done with his kit makes him topple goki.
This is all speaking of dueling though. i'm sure he'll shoot waaaaaaay up in 4v4 tiers because he basically screws with a bushi rather hard. and she was the queen of 4v4.

UbiInsulin
02-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Yo Europa, chill out. It's not cool to just burst into a thread and start namecalling everyone. We're all equal parts anxious and excited for the reworks, and everyone has the right to voice their concerns, without being called names.

It doesn't matter how many videos about the reworks you watch, we all have to wait for them to launch in game, and then give it a week or so, to see how these changes affect the entire playerbase.

^

Please don't turn this into a flame war when it can be a helpful discussion about the impending changes. Thanks everyone for the feedback you've been giving.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 12:06 AM
Like I said, no one has beaten conqueror in a best of series yet in the new changes. Only himself... Also PK loses the MU i just posted a video of a highly skilled PK just getting murdered after the 20 win mark. Gladiator might do better but 1 light parry and he will be pressured into oblivion. Also Gladiator whiffing lights is terrible. if Gladiator whiffs light and goes into toe stab he still loses to conqs dodge into shield bash.

If timed correclty Conq can dodge Glad zone and punish with shield bash. Conq can play safer in general compared to Gladiator.

Now Shaman. She actually has the tools to fight close up and mix things up. But i still give it to conq 55-45 or worse for shaman. I could go into detail on each and everyone of these mus but i'm busy atm

Knight_Raime
02-13-2018, 12:18 AM
Like I said, no one has beaten conqueror in a best of series yet in the new changes. Only himself... Also PK loses the MU i just posted a video of a highly skilled PK just getting murdered after the 20 win mark. Gladiator might do better but 1 light parry and he will be pressured into oblivion. Also Gladiator whiffing lights is terrible. if Gladiator whiffs light and goes into toe stab he still loses to conqs dodge into shield bash.

If timed correclty Conq can dodge Glad zone and punish with shield bash. Conq can play safer in general compared to Gladiator.

Now Shaman. She actually has the tools to fight close up and mix things up. But i still give it to conq 55-45 or worse for shaman. I could go into detail on each and everyone of these mus but i'm busy atm

I would rather wait to see people get used to him more before making hard statements either way.
But I will watch that video. I watched the previous one with nobu already.

bob333e
02-13-2018, 12:21 AM

Gladiator has the godliest feints, though it will still take the dirtiest Glad player to completely overthrow the new Conq, when a Conq main plays him and knows what he's doing. As for Shaman, I don't know yet. I've met so many Shamans across a myriad of skill ranges. The real good Shamans are actually somewhat passive and will turtle somewhat. A turtling Shaman can and will drag out the fight. She has very good dodging, plus Conq can easily whiff a shield bash against her side dash attack. Also if Conq does the forward dash to close the gap, she could counter that with headbutt, or side dash attack, or the dreaded Wildcat Rage with bugged indicators. It will take a really good Conq to not let a Shaman bring him down.

I'll be excited to see this matchup though. I hope one of these youtubers would do it. One that is good with Conq against one that is good with Shaman. Spliced could probably do, guy uses Shaman well. But not sure if Spliced even knows the people shown in the above vids and whether he'd agree to collab.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 12:22 AM
You don't get used to 50/50's you either die or you live, especially how safe they are for conqueror when going for them. The risk vs Reward favor is in Conqueror advantage by far.

Archeun
02-13-2018, 12:35 AM
If the previous seasons have shown us nothing else.....the new characters come out and wreck face. I don't know how other people feel but I've been very disappointed with the DLC characters. Centurion came out extremely unbalanced. Gladiator came out unbalanced. Shaman came out VERY unbalanced. In the end, For Honor requires a lot of skill to be good at and much of the hostility towards the DLC characters was because a player who was awful could destroy you without much difficulty due to the massive imbalance in the class (Cent's were a good example of that on release). 4v4 is turning into a spam war with crowd control taking over. For Honor desperately needs new modes that allow people to play the way they want. If they came out with 1v1 modes that awarded steel/exp at a equal level to 4v4's, not only would I never play 4v4 but I would actually love this game. Games in 4v4 tend to dissolve into gankfests that quickly become one-sided. Not all of them but many. It's all about learning how to punish people for their mistakes. This season will either help the game or it will do the exact opposite. I'm hopeful that the game improves but honestly; I think the game has left such a sour taste in many people's mouths that many won't come back regardless of the changes made. I hope the changes are positive but given the past changes; i'm not overly optimistic.

HazelrahFirefly
02-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Maybe we should wait and have the pupolous actually play against him. Give it time to learn his moves.

I don't much care if youtubers claim he is op or anything. I want the community as a whole to decide. They did twice for Shaman and Cent and they were nerfed.

Jiblet2017
02-13-2018, 04:18 AM
I agree that it is best to wait and see how he performs once the community gets used to him. However it seems that generally higher level players err on the side of not thinking powerful kits are not OP because they are able to exploit a kit's weaknesses and their opponents mistakes.

I am interested to play against a good conq with my PK - but after watching all of the above videos (and the nobushi video), it looks like his kit is relatively safe with pretty intense OOS pressure. If it turns out he is overtuned - I hope the devs address it promptly so we don not see another mass exodus like release centurion caused in season 2.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-13-2018, 05:49 AM
Shield bash in neutral, hard to react to, gives you a free light, forces a reaction, can use it to bait an attack and get free zone or using all guard unblockable counter which does 30 dmg.

Shield bash is still the same unfeignable 500ms speed attack that is highly telegraphed that it's always been. The only difference speedwise is that you can initiate it from a forward dodge 200ms faster. Which ultimately means the frequency of shield bashes is higher but not necessarily harder to react to each one once you see the conqueror glow orange as he goes into the shield bash.

Out of lock Running 50/50. You either get the running shield bash which knocks you down and gives him a free light or you dodge and get GB'd and take 2 heavies which drains half your health.

That's roughly half of the conqueror's stamina on the shield crush + stamina usage from a shield bash, only to get a light attack and the same stamina damage that a regular shield bash does now. Is this really a killer blow? Apparently you're very selective of when losing large amounts of stamina is bad.

Also those 2 heavies won't happen unless you're near a wall, that seems pretty major to leave out.

His out of stamina game is now the best, he can keep using shield bashes to keep you out of stamina lock or unlocked doesn't matter...

His tracking is better with shield bash btw, can't back dodge it as much anymore.

If anything it's worse now when all shield bashes do half the stamina damage as now but definitely aren't 2x as frequent. The attack range has also been reduced and you'll see many times in that video vs the PK that she can guard break a whiffed shield bash. This is doable now (and you don't need to be a PK either) and will be even easier in S5 because the miss recovery is 100ms longer.

His game revolves around 4 things now, Shield bash 50/50. Out of lock running shield charge 50/50. All Block into unblockable for attacking him. and Zone attack to bait people into Guard breaking you when you go into All block stance.

If you are out of stamina vs Conqueror you lost the match. His tracking and stamina drain from either shield bash is too much.

There is no shield bash 50/50. You're dodging before the Conqueror has even initiated the shield bash, which you shouldn't be doing in the first place.

If he gets predictable with zone spam all you get is a light punish which is nothing because he can keep looping and looping this tactic on you over and over again. Sometimes if you dodge out of lock shield bash you aren't in range to punish as he flies off too far.

Well except the stamina damage from parrying or is stamina damage once again only a selective problem?

I'll make this clear... His shield bash tracks better, the 50/50 beats Peacekeeper back dodge spam, just so you know how good that tracking is.

That's certainly not what I saw. What I saw was someone that even admits halfway through the video that they aren't even a good peacekeeper keep up pretty well against an newly reworked character and only stopped doing so well very late in the video where they could have easily just been fatigued from playing against the same person on the same map in the same exact matchup for a pretty long time.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 09:07 AM
So it's the forward momentum that makes it better.

The PK GB whiffing on conqueror was telegraphed and used at the wrong time. Conq should never use it in that distance anyway, Conqs best timing to use shield bash is when someone is right in front of him or after blocking a light attack.

Out of lock running shield bash is a 50/50

It's telegraphed in what way? I couldn't even react to that and I was watching it.

The new forward dash into shield bash makes it even harder to get out of now which before you could see conq go for it and you could back dodge to avoid the 50/50, now you're stuck.

Conq still top 2 in game. great at playing safe, good openers, amazing counter all block that can be zoned out of to bait opponents trying to GB him and if you touch him he gets 30 dmg.

Who can beat him in your opinion? He's got so many viable tools it's amazing, more than shaman. Only reason why shaman is still in the race cause she heals on hit if you are bleeding. She's only one I consider in the top 2 which is why i was hesitant to give conq #1.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 09:15 AM
Also the new conq destroys the new Kensei imo.

The new forward dash, the superior block while dashing with conqueror. The moment Kensei decides to throw a heavy into pummel or heavy into anything else or just throw a light up top all Conq has to do is autopilot forward dash shield bash, if it was a light he gets superior blocked if kensei does anything else including pommel he loses to shield bash. Literally shut down Kenseis options just by 1 forward dash if kensei decides to try and attack up top or fake, and kenseis cancels up top to side dodge attack is too slow and he will get hit by shield bash before his move actually registers.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Update hasnt even dropped so stop it.

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Can't collect much data if the update is not here yet. I am worried still about the shaman. Doge, GB bleed is ridiculous and the leap does way too massive damage with a light spam on top of that. She has too many cats in her bag. Conq needed something to be competitive otherwise not much there what you can not read in terms of mix ups..

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 05:41 PM
I've been playing competitive games since I was 7, I know a top tier character when I see one. smh

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 05:48 PM
So.... the video didn't scream op to me just the pk needs some experience

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 05:51 PM
Missing the point. it's not the players, it's the options of the characters ability in an actual match.

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 05:54 PM
Not really the conquer finally a viable hero nothing screams op his while kit is either avoidable or reactive what makes so op to you?

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 05:58 PM
The way tiers work in this game is the ability to maintain safe play while putting pressure on the opponent. Every character that has that going for them is S tier.

Watch any high level tournament play and you will see them playing a passive style not going for parry etc going for what's safe, the more openings you leave yourself in the worse off you are.

Conq reminds me of pre patch Guile in ssf4 ae after Yun patch lol. Safe as all hell while putting on crazy amounts of pressure. He can do either just like Guile could and what made him powerful will make conq powerful here.

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 05:58 PM
I've been playing competitive games since I was 7, I know a top tier character when I see one. smh

Oh really? I am pretty sure i didn't see you in any competitive matches that ubisoft hosted...A little too much self esteem i see. I am sure you're no PeteMoo...

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:01 PM
I say he's fine in 4v4's because his type of style is more of a poke you down and not bursting you to death like highlander, Centurion, Warden, Shaman, and maybe raider can do. By the time COnq has you close to death you probably already have a teammate helping you out.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:04 PM
Oh really? I am pretty sure i didn't see you in any competitive matches that ubisoft hosted...A little too much self esteem i see. I am sure you're no PeteMoo...

Not in the mood to prove you wrong. but I've entered nationals, and regionals, just type my name on youtube don't feel like posting it here to prove a point. It's not self esteem it's just I've actually done it and that's that. lol

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 06:04 PM
So you don't know what part of his kit you don't like? Because He's not safe on every move nice vague statement but there's no proof the video you provided doesn't show that he's s tier and completly safe his kit is either avoidable or reactive what part screams op to you?

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 06:08 PM
The way tiers work in this game is the ability to maintain safe play while putting pressure on the opponent. Every character that has that going for them is S tier.

Watch any high level tournament play and you will see them playing a passive style not going for parry etc going for what's safe, the more openings you leave yourself in the worse off you are.

Conq reminds me of pre patch Guile in ssf4 ae after Yun patch lol. Safe as all hell while putting on crazy amounts of pressure. He can do either just like Guile could and what made him powerful will make conq powerful here.

We can't really compare Street Fighter to For Honor, totally different mechanics. I have not seen GB in SF have you. Point is we can't speak on things we don't have data on..Makes zero sense to do so. Every heavy should be about pressure where in game have you seen a passive tank?

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 06:10 PM
I say he's fine in 4v4's because his type of style is more of a poke you down and not bursting you to death like highlander, Centurion, Warden, Shaman, and maybe raider can do. By the time COnq has you close to death you probably already have a teammate helping you out.

Well, you see how to balance a character for all different modes? This is where the issue lies. 4vs4 might be weak, 1vs1 might be descent 2vs2 medioka

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:13 PM
He's still S tier across the board... Just not as much so in other modes. Still S tier regardless though.

Roseguard_Cpt
02-13-2018, 06:13 PM
Conq will still have one prevailing issue however. He's slow and has a shield, but a fair few characters have unblockables, some from neutral. Shields can't block the unblockable, but he definitely has more tools at his disposal to help him. The season hasn't started but one big counter to his full guard I can see is just heavy feint to bait it, then free gb. We'll all see how it plays out

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:16 PM
Conq will still have one prevailing issue however. He's slow and has a shield, but a fair few characters have unblockables, some from neutral. Shields can't block the unblockable, but he definitely has more tools at his disposal to help him. The season hasn't started but one big counter to his full guard I can see is just heavy feint to bait it, then free gb. We'll all see how it plays out

He's not slow, he stole Aramushas lights, and like aramusha he can mix it with lights and heavies. What do you consider slow? Walk speed? Attack Speed? Run speed? I don't consider Conq slow. Highlander and Shugoki, now that's all around slow lol.

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 06:18 PM
I am sure if it ends up being over tweaked to conq's advantage making him op he will he will be toned down. It's just it feels like this character needed attention for a long time ever since no heavy cancel. Other than that there a few characters that still need fine tuning, Even warlord, with all the nerfs you barely see a warlord around.

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 06:18 PM
Then prove that he's S tier use some evidence because atm your just throwing statements lol but I'd be glad if he was s tier he's been one of the worst heros after he got hit with the nurf bat

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:20 PM
Oh you about to be proven wrong. wait til season 5 release. we will be visiting this subject. Somebody about to be exposed lol

xAnaToMx
02-13-2018, 06:20 PM
He's not slow, he stole Aramushas lights, and like aramusha he can mix it with lights and heavies. What do you consider slow? Walk speed? Attack Speed? Run speed? I don't consider Conq slow. Highlander and Shugoki, now that's all around slow lol.

Hard to say if the lights will be as fast as Aramusha, Armasuha just feels weird like he's glued to you and you can't get away.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:22 PM
Hard to say if the lights will be as fast as Aramusha, Armasuha just feels weird like he's glued to you and you can't get away.

His lights are 500ms like Aramusha. Aramusha only gets the 400 ms when he chains lights ending with a top light which also makes it telegraphed. Only time the 400ms means anything for Aramusha is if he side lights or side heavies and goes into deadlyfeint and goes up top.

David_gorda
02-13-2018, 06:24 PM
I am fine with conq being S tier, he was one Of the best 1vs 1 in season one and still didnt See much play, much Worse with S tier assassin classes that everyone wants to play. Shamans and aramushas are everywhere in dominion now and are superboring to play against. Really Hope to see more kenseis and conqs playing in season 5

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:27 PM
I am fine with conq being S tier, he was one Of the best 1vs 1 in season one and still didnt See much play, much Worse with S tier assassin classes that everyone wants to play. Shamans and aramushas are everywhere in dominion now and are superboring to play against. Really Hope to see more kenseis and conqs playing in season 5

I feel you on that. I'm not saying to "nerf" conq... I'm just saying he will be a top tier character now. Would I nerf conq? Nope. I would just nerf more of what's abusive that characters can do like out of lock tech, that needs to go. and overall changes that effects EVERY character... I'm fine with OOS stamina pause but i'm not ok with it being drained and being stuck OOS longer.

David_gorda
02-13-2018, 06:32 PM
I feel you on that. I'm not saying to "nerf" conq... I'm just saying he will be a top tier character now. Would I nerf conq? Nope. I would just nerf more of what's abusive that characters can do like out of lock tech, that needs to go. and overall changes that effects EVERY character... I'm fine with OOS stamina pause but i'm not ok with it being drained and being stuck OOS longer. yeah new conq stamina punish looks alot like the old Warden when your Oos you pretty much ****ed. Think it Will be alot Of complains about that when People abuse the shieldbashes.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kh9vlh0X8g

If you want to see me being humbled and kneeling on stream then there you go lol. But like yeah, back on topic. =-0

Vrbas1
02-13-2018, 08:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_NlLDdzwc&t=2325
This PK in general is actually really solid and tries to use every tool at her disposal trying to play as safe as possible but yeah

If by "every tool at her disposal" you mean the broken ***, fast as fu**boi zone attack and feint into GB then yeah, typical PK.

Aidames
02-13-2018, 08:39 PM
I'd take these videos with a grain of salt, only just because:

- Almost all of them come with a "Sorry guys, I'm totally new to the Conq/other-class-vs-the-Conq" disclaimer. That kinda annoys me. Pick a damn class that you play with in the 'real' game, or find a dude who mained/still mains Conq. Why do a video about something you're not really good at?

- During a lot of these duels we hear "AW, I'm so not used to X" (X=Conqueror Flail Uppercut, Shield Uppercut, lack of guaranteed GB after a Parry, etc.). Okay, so how about we return to this topic after everybody got used to it?

Lastly, it's funny how the mood changes as we get closer to release. We started from 'Conq basically got nerfed and Kensei will be OPAF" to "Conq is SSS+ tier in every single game mode and Kensei will be his squire".

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 08:45 PM
I'd take these videos with a grain of salt, only just because:

- Almost all of them come with a "Sorry guys, I'm totally new to the Conq/other-class-vs-the-Conq" disclaimer. That kinda annoys me. Pick a damn class that you play with in the 'real' game, or find a dude who mained/still mains Conq. Why do a video about something you're not really good at?

- During a lot of these duels we hear "AW, I'm so not used to X" (X=Conqueror Flail Uppercut, Shield Uppercut, lack of guaranteed GB after a Parry, etc.). Okay, so how about we return to this topic after everybody got used to it?

Lastly, it's funny how the mood changes as we get closer to release. We started from 'Conq basically got nerfed and Kensei will be OPAF" to "Conq is SSS+ tier in every single game mode and Kensei will be his squire".

let's just say i've heard some inside sources of Conq smacking Kensei around.

Sipius
02-13-2018, 08:47 PM
Conq was underdog since alpha, you guys use to beat him like a dead horse and now cry a river because he got SLIGHTLY better?You want a nerf for something you did not even fight with?Tier 1 or 2 my arse.. whatever you guys smoking I want some..

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Conq was underdog since alpha, you guys use to beat him like a dead horse and now cry a river because he got SLIGHTLY better?You want a nerf for something you did not even fight with?Tier 1 or 2 my arse.. whatever you guys smoking I want some..

Slightly better? LoL

Aidames
02-13-2018, 08:54 PM
"let's just say i've heard some inside sources of Conq smacking Kensei around."

I'd also take that with a grain of salt. Not that I don't want to share the optimist view of Conq being all cool n stuff (seeing as he is the only character I use in FH), but I'm not sure I'm ready to hop on the S train yet. After all, Aarpian said Conq will still suck (which I also completely disagree with).

I think as the playerbase gets some more experience with these new moves/changes, it's not going to be as important as it is right now.

On a sidenote: I thought that 500ms Lights were the majority of light attacks in this game? Is that not the case?

Sipius
02-13-2018, 08:59 PM
Slightly better? LoL
Slightly yes. Is my opinion based on the info we have as of now.
You know for sure is more or less? Have you extensively play it so you can form an opinion? Or you just saw 2 duels on youtube like all of us?

Vrbas1
02-13-2018, 09:05 PM
On a sidenote: I thought that 500ms Lights were the majority of light attacks in this game? Is that not the case?

*insert Highlander tears here.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtoUI-gbDII&t=360s

Lol I made my points without playing the game, because i'm that good at analyzing smh... And then you got havok over here stating what I said by my analysis... Skip right to the delicious 9:25 to hear havok input.

It has begun lol. I'm going to go sit on my throne brb.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-13-2018, 10:24 PM
Slightly better? LoL

You must have an early copy of the new update since you seem to be so sure on what these changes bring. Its not like you saw one or 2 duels on YouTube and made a decision based on that or anything.

This man said he can because hes good at "analyzing".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Or are you just good at listening to YouTubers? The fact youve made your decision without playing it for a single minute shows how delusional and non accepting to reason you are.

Sipius
02-13-2018, 10:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtoUI-gbDII&t=360s

Lol I made my points without playing the game, because i'm that good at analyzing smh... And then you got havok over here stating what I said by my analysis... Skip right to the delicious 9:25 to hear havok input.

It has begun lol. I'm going to go sit on my throne brb.
You are that good at analyzing something? Do you realise how that sounds? Anyway he says kensei was not the most fortunate matchup... I would take all with a grain of salt If i were you master analyzer..even the new classes needed a week or so to get learned and see exactly where they stand..I guess will be the same with the reworks,, but hey who am I to state my own opinion * thats what are forums for isn't it?*

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-13-2018, 10:30 PM

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Holy effin Christ! This man is a master troll.

Competitive games since he was 7.Im effin dying here. Man you are a master troll, or someone that assumes too much, and we know what those are called...

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-13-2018, 10:31 PM
You are that good at analyzing something? Do you realise how that sounds? Anyway he says kensei was not the most fortunate matchup... I would take all with a grain of salt If i were you master analyzer..even the new classes needed a week or so to get learned and see exactly where they stand..I guess will be the same with the reworks,, but hey who am I to state my own opinion * thats what are forums for isn't it?*

Thats his new name to me. The Master Analyzer! He can decipher anything with a single glare! Holy analyzing skills Master Analyzer!

Aidames
02-13-2018, 10:47 PM
Again, not saying that Conq will not be in a much better spot than he is now, but even Havok didn't talk in superlatives. He basically stated that he really likes the changes, the new moves are really useful, but the Forward Shield Bash might need to be slowed down a little to avoid people spamming it. That doesn't really sound like OPness to me. It was also admitted that Conqueror is not Kensei's best matchup, but even he managed to dodge a good chunk of Bashes and Shield Uppercuts. And the Zerker did beat Conq in the end, soooooo still not sure about the S train.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 10:54 PM
Thats his new name to me. The Master Analyzer! He can decipher anything with a single glare! Holy analyzing skills Master Analyzer!

I'm talking like this cause I pretty much already won. we will be reviving this topic next month. I'll do that though lol

GeneraISoIo
02-13-2018, 10:57 PM
RenegadeTX2000 What is it that you have against the Conq. You all over the forums blowing up on him for his rework that aint even out yet....... (for real) Was he your first bully in FH and you still holding a grudge? You seem very biased against him.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 10:59 PM
You must have an early copy of the new update since you seem to be so sure on what these changes bring. Its not like you saw one or 2 duels on YouTube and made a decision based on that or anything.

This man said he can because hes good at "analyzing".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Or are you just good at listening to YouTubers? The fact youve made your decision without playing it for a single minute shows how delusional and non accepting to reason you are.

I'm delusional. Interesting lmao.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 11:06 PM

If you want we can have a best of series in season 5 launch. What system you play on? lol I'm about to just school you, who's recording it? you or me?

I'm giving you guys a heads up but if you don't want to listen that's fine, you can suffer the beatings that will be coming your way.

I don't have nothing against conqueror. It's just plain obvious based on his new tools and how fast they are..

You don't base a characters potential on somebody playing them. You judge it based on the tools they possess themselves. Then you go into mu data then you go into player skill etc etc. Tier list exists for a reason you know lol.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 11:17 PM
The whole samurai faction loses vs Conq.

The entire Knight faction loses besides the ditto and maybe Warden/Gladiator. but I think it would be close to even, I need to see if that shoulder bash is just a new animation or something else... Also never counting out his 50/50 off side light. I will never count a Gladiator out... He has the tools

Berserker vs Conq looks to be 55-45 in Conqs favor or worse. We will see.

Warlord will have problems with conq, but if he ledges he has a chance.

Shaman will do the best vs Conq. MU wise? i dunno this would actually need gameplay testing. I'm excited for watching how this will go down.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-14-2018, 08:37 AM
So it's the forward momentum that makes it better.

The PK GB whiffing on conqueror was telegraphed and used at the wrong time. Conq should never use it in that distance anyway, Conqs best timing to use shield bash is when someone is right in front of him or after blocking a light attack.

The point being is that you can't just spam shield bash whenever and be safe, especially with the increased miss recovery. You need to be within other people's attack ranges in which case you can't just do shield bashes whenever either if they are attacking enough. What are you going to do? React to 500ms lights with your 300ms startup full block stance? And you can't shield bash out of full block stance.

Out of lock running shield bash is a 50/50

That's a shield crush not a shield bash and those are two very different moves.
As I've already mentioned the shield crush only nets you a free light in exchange for roughly half of your stamina + the stamina used to shield bash and you've only done the stamina damage to the opponent that you would get with a single shield bash now. It's really limiting any future offense given the risk of running yourself out of stamina for a mere light even if it successfully lands. Which is less likely now given the reduced horizontal area and already terrible tracking.

It's telegraphed in what way? I couldn't even react to that and I was watching it.

Conqueror literally glows orange for both shield crush and shield bash, how is that not telegraphed? They didn't add that effect just for show, dude.

The new forward dash into shield bash makes it even harder to get out of now which before you could see conq go for it and you could back dodge to avoid the 50/50, now you're stuck.

It's not a 50/50, you have 500ms to react once the shield bash is initiated. That part of it is the same speed and has a reduced horizonta hitl area in the patch too so side dodges should be even more lenient. I always wait for the actual initiation before dodging and it works just fine. There's no 50/50, shield bash is quick but also something you fully commit to (no feigning/canceling) and it's fully reactable.

Conq still top 2 in game. great at playing safe, good openers, amazing counter all block that can be zoned out of to bait opponents trying to GB him and if you touch him he gets 30 dmg.

Who can beat him in your opinion? He's got so many viable tools it's amazing, more than shaman. Only reason why shaman is still in the race cause she heals on hit if you are bleeding. She's only one I consider in the top 2 which is why i was hesitant to give conq #1.

The vast majority of the cast that has dodge attacks actually. Shaman would dodge attack every shield bash until the cows came home. Even the nobushi was doing pretty good with the hidden stance to avoid the bash and then returning 1-2 lights.

And if most of your shield bashes turn into free damage for the Shaman, what do you really have then? Full block stance to get soft feinted into GB?

RoosterIlluzion
02-14-2018, 10:39 AM
I guess a nerf is in the future.

RenegadeTX2000
02-14-2018, 02:16 PM
Youtubers already calling Conqueror the most viable hero competitively... Havok being one of them.

RenegadeTX2000
02-14-2018, 02:18 PM
I'm just chilling at this moment. Nit pick my comments all you want, in the end the results will be the same. My topic remains clear. Conq is already possibly #1 now.

Knight_Raime
02-14-2018, 02:27 PM
Youtubers already calling Conqueror the most viable hero competitively... Havok being one of them.

I wouldn't take their word as law. And this is someone who reg refers people back to stuff said by pros/competitive community.
Feelings are high right now because these are brand new experiences and some of the people playing either hadn't played that hero a lot (vinx on pk) or baracee ( I think) who had quit playing for honor quite a deal back.

Havok and spliced? I think also did duels with the new season 4 heros and talked up a lot about the shaman before she dropped. But now that people are familiar with her (and she's gotten some fixes) she's not regarded the same way anymore. So yes. The new conq looks strong. But arguments can be made against him. There is no way to 100% tell empirically where the reworks will make people fall on a tier list especially since we're getting the parry changes at the same time.

What i'm saying is you can very easily tally up the strong looking gameplay due to latency issues and experience issues. Both with the new moves/behavior and the lack of experience in playing.

RenegadeTX2000
02-14-2018, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't take their word as law. And this is someone who reg refers people back to stuff said by pros/competitive community.
Feelings are high right now because these are brand new experiences and some of the people playing either hadn't played that hero a lot (vinx on pk) or baracee ( I think) who had quit playing for honor quite a deal back.

Havok and spliced? I think also did duels with the new season 4 heros and talked up a lot about the shaman before she dropped. But now that people are familiar with her (and she's gotten some fixes) she's not regarded the same way anymore. So yes. The new conq looks strong. But arguments can be made against him. There is no way to 100% tell empirically where the reworks will make people fall on a tier list especially since we're getting the parry changes at the same time.

What i'm saying is you can very easily tally up the strong looking gameplay due to latency issues and experience issues. Both with the new moves/behavior and the lack of experience in playing.

Same holds true to any character. Everybody looks "strong," in their own way. Somebody has to be top tier and someone has to be low tier. It's the way fighting games always operated. Who in your opinion is #1 in the game as of now?

Knight_Raime
02-14-2018, 02:54 PM
Same holds true to any character. Everybody looks "strong," in their own way. Somebody has to be top tier and someone has to be low tier. It's the way fighting games always operated. Who in your opinion is #1 in the game as of now?

yeah. I'm not saying I side with duke or you. Just trying to add a bit of perspective aha.
well i'm only a duelist. So i'd say peace keeper is the strongest right now. followed by glad. then shaman.

RenegadeTX2000
02-14-2018, 04:30 PM
yeah. I'm not saying I side with duke or you. Just trying to add a bit of perspective aha.
well i'm only a duelist. So i'd say peace keeper is the strongest right now. followed by glad. then shaman.

what system you play this on?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-14-2018, 10:26 PM
If you want we can have a best of series in season 5 launch. What system you play on? lol I'm about to just school you, who's recording it? you or me?

I'm giving you guys a heads up but if you don't want to listen that's fine, you can suffer the beatings that will be coming your way.

I don't have nothing against conqueror. It's just plain obvious based on his new tools and how fast they are..

You don't base a characters potential on somebody playing them. You judge it based on the tools they possess themselves. Then you go into mu data then you go into player skill etc etc. Tier list exists for a reason you know lol.

Is you serious? You cant be, cause did you really throw down and old school meet me at 3:00 type of ish. I main Conq, and its not plainly obvious to me. If hes #1 after the update then so be it, but I will wait till the update. Its like deciding if a movie will be good simply off of what other said about it.

I mean what heads up? You entire thread is a complaint, its not like youre helping anyone. You just want to make people aware? Gtfo, lol.

Id like to be peaceful with you but your entire threads screams confrontation. Do better.

RenegadeTX2000
02-15-2018, 12:22 AM
Is you serious? You cant be, cause did you really throw down and old school meet me at 3:00 type of ish. I main Conq, and its not plainly obvious to me. If hes #1 after the update then so be it, but I will wait till the update. Its like deciding if a movie will be good simply off of what other said about it.

I mean what heads up? You entire thread is a complaint, its not like youre helping anyone. You just want to make people aware? Gtfo, lol.

Id like to be peaceful with you but your entire threads screams confrontation. Do better.

and yet i['m more on topic than you.

New Yorkers man, all talk no action.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-15-2018, 03:00 AM

Not an argument.

I'm just chilling at this moment. Nit pick my comments all you want, in the end the results will be the same. My topic remains clear. Conq is already possibly #1 now.

Also not an argument.

Saint Santana
02-15-2018, 07:15 AM
Global conqueror here and wow I'm really late to the party we got going on. This whole page is about how Conqs new moves are lets just say very good. Let's not talk about glad zone free damage or some other cancerous 50/50s. In my opinion at a technical point of view it looks nice yes but then the trade off is the Stam management plus superior block not being native to just blocking anymore and yada yada yada somewhere down the line some assassin gets the hands and crys nerf. Let's just take a step back and appreciate the much needed freshness to the kit. You think conq is bad or op after the update? Have you seen the anti shaman monster zerk is now?or the 50/50 enchanted Kensei mix ups. Don't worry everyone's favorite character will get love down the line. I've waited so long and fought off hordes of people to maintain my spot.i have lived through the nerfs. I'm ready to do it all over again.Conqueror brothers leave a Rah!. Help me lead the Knights to victory. Brought to you by a PK and zerk with bleed. :)

RenegadeTX2000
02-15-2018, 08:05 AM
loool, All I said was Conqeuror was gonna be top 2 in the game now. Quote me on it if i said it but did I say he needed a nerf? lol I just merely said he's top 2 now.

RenegadeTX2000
02-15-2018, 08:43 AM
Didn't cry for nerfs, didn't complain, wasn't whining, was merely stating what I pretty much and the other youtubers are saying "now." actually now lol not when I said it but like literally saying he's the most viable hero now. I called it and yeah, I saw it coming. I study this game like a mad man. It's why I'm able to keep Highlander on such a high win ratio because in order for highlander to do well he has to understand each and every heros actual moveset and how they operate. Also pray to the gods that they didn't do the same on highlander lol. and since Dueling is my most played... actually might be brawls but yeah. But since I've been dueling on this game since last year and it's a majority of my time I just know by looking at the new data how things will turn out.

Parry meta gone? okay...

Aramusha top heavy is 600ms and the new heavy parry gives you 600ms to land an attack which should allow Aramusha a top heavy on anybodies unblockable or heavy no matter what.

Everybody with a special Parry attack mechanic etc.

Centurion has the best parry punish in game, still gets a heavy and drains your stamina like crazy.

Then you got Shugoki, Raider, that will be even worse because of new mechanic because they needed that GB to get things going.

Valkyrie is just bad so yeah let's leave that there. Orochi is in the same boat, I feel he just needs other things now. Lawbringer has the worst offense in the game, he needs you to attack him to do anything... Why use Lawbringer? when you have Conqueror? Only thing lawbringer has is his final feat bombs he can go crazy on but that's it.

other characters that heavily benefited with parry gb like Peacekeeper, Shaman for free bleed, NOBUSHI lived off that mechanic but since they got other things going for them i'll wait, that kick speed is insane for nobushi lol.

All high levels in this game required for that character to put as much pressure on as possible while playing safe, it's why Warlord was such a terror. And I'm talking without the unlock techs that were ridiculous. When it came to the defense meta Peacekeeper was actually not considered all that "PC."

Let's see... Back dash meta, Defense meta, Fast attack meta.

Conqeuror seems to have the defense and fast attack down now, no need for back dash though since his new forward dash into shield bash can catch the back dash meta.

The man literally crosses out all check marks required to be viable... Need time to test new characters how they work etc, I understand but don't act like the games engine went through a complete overhaul. This game is a skill based game after all it doesn't require heavy studying like traditional 2d fighters.

I could go on and on but i'll just stop here... "I lied"

If lawbringer had better offense he'd be so good lol. He already has the defensive part just needs, something... I look at Centurion and sometimes think it's lawbringer for how long he waits and looks at you...

RenegadeTX2000
02-15-2018, 08:59 AM
My mistake, Centurion has best punish game against Heavies in terms of how much reward you can get... But if we are talking light parry punish for raw damage then that's a different story. and this is without a wall but in open field.

Knight_Raime
02-15-2018, 12:09 PM
what system you play this on?

xbox one.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-15-2018, 05:18 PM
and yet i['m more on topic than you.

New Yorkers man, all talk no action.

What is you saying? You want me to fight you while you use my main? Why would I? How is that a New York thing? Sounds like aloud mouth Texan thing.

Also I never said you were off topic, Im saying your topic is purely assumptions. With an spalsh of ignorance and arrogance. And again, you know what assuming makes you...

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-15-2018, 05:21 PM
Let's just take a step back and appreciate the much needed freshness to the kit.

Exactly.

RenegadeTX2000
02-15-2018, 06:21 PM
What is you saying? You want me to fight you while you use my main? Why would I? How is that a New York thing? Sounds like aloud mouth Texan thing.

Also I never said you were off topic, Im saying your topic is purely assumptions. With an spalsh of ignorance and arrogance. And again, you know what assuming makes you...

You THINK i'm assuming... That's the funny part lol. Stay in the dark about what I know. Also I'm not from texas. TX isn't what that stands for. Lol

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-15-2018, 07:05 PM
You THINK i'm assuming... That's the funny part lol. Stay in the dark about what I know. Also I'm not from texas. TX isn't what that stands for. Lol

Ok, look Im not going to argue with someone about where theyre from or any of that bs. I shouldnt have engaged back with that comment anyway. Thats my fault. Again, as the update wasnt released at time of your posts it is 100% assumptions.

Sipius
02-16-2018, 09:51 AM
So tell me now Conq is top tier.. I double dare you m.f.. out of the heroes who got reworked he is by far the worse done..

RenegadeTX2000
02-16-2018, 01:40 PM
So tell me now Conq is top tier.. I double dare you m.f.. out of the heroes who got reworked he is by far the worse done..

He's still top tier lolol. My level 10 Conqueror with 0 reps making people rage quit, getting hate mail etc etc.

I only use 4 moves... =-0

I figured something cool out with him, If you go into all guard stance you can cover both GB and an attack, If they go for GB zone lands, if they attack your zone doesn't come out and you get the nice unblockable 30 dmg uppercut. Kind of like his own option select.

Play me, I'll show you lol. Already opened the eyes of doubters that added me and got mopped up... There's only a few characters that scare me though.

Shaman, Gladiator, a PK, the rest can just lose. Also i forgot to mention a highlander... But that highlander has to be LEGIT. Hound of Tara is the only highlander that could beat me when using Conqueror.

RenegadeTX2000
02-16-2018, 01:43 PM
Let me elaborate on that further. If you are pretty much in his all guard stance, if you see opponent go for anything just go for the option select. If not get out of it and resume standard play.

Devils-_-legacy
02-16-2018, 03:38 PM
Definitely an improvement not s tier tho

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 03:48 PM

Wrong, Zerk by far has the worst rework.

You still fight Berserker exactly the same, the only thing thats changed is he now has unblockables that you roll away from.

Redkey.
02-16-2018, 04:23 PM
I think, they need to hire QA team to not go overboard every freaking time.

Redkey.
02-16-2018, 04:25 PM
Wrong, Zerk by far has the worst rework.

You still fight Berserker exactly the same, the only thing thats changed is he now has unblockables that you roll away from.

And now you cancelling the unblockable. Very important.

BTTrinity
02-16-2018, 04:30 PM
And now you cancelling the unblockable. Very important.

Not really, he cant open up a turtle for the life of him. Thats what everyone complained about.

Guess what, he still cant open up good turtles like Conq and Kensei can.

His unblockable (At high level play) means you roll and reset the fight to neutral then turtle and attack when its guaranteed to land until he does his unblockable. (With a good turtle, he'll be lucky to get a finisher off in the first place)

Redkey.
02-16-2018, 04:33 PM
It was an irony.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
02-17-2018, 04:48 PM
Yeah, someone was supposed to be taking over the world. Conq is in a good place, but he's not the Super Saiyan you tried to make people believe he would be.

Devils-_-legacy
02-17-2018, 05:01 PM
Yep

drazaaa
02-17-2018, 05:21 PM
His nerf is inevitable. We all know the devs go overboard.

Conq feels like warlord 2.

Feels like ive spent the last year slowly decending the tier list ha

What ??? Warlord class is trash now.I just come back after a brake and the class is destroyed.I think Warlord have the lowest heavy attack in game with fully feed at max attack rating.Also his heavy attack its so slow so anyone can block/parry if is decent player.Warlord is out of stamina in 2 heavy hits.His zone attack missing 50% of the time.The class is destroyed and im suggesting Dev team to take at out of the game and delete because no one plays the class anymore.Warlord class is broken completely !!!

Arekonator
02-17-2018, 06:07 PM
What ??? Warlord class is trash now.I just come back after a brake and the class is destroyed.I think Warlord have the lowest heavy attack in game with fully feed at max attack rating.Also his heavy attack its so slow so anyone can block/parry if is decent player.Warlord is out of stamina in 2 heavy hits.His zone attack missing 50% of the time.The class is destroyed and im suggesting Dev team to take at out of the game and delete because no one plays the class anymore.Warlord class is broken completely !!!

Wrong

drazaaa
02-18-2018, 05:35 AM
What is wrong?If you play Warlord you will see what I'm talking about.Also just log ingame and you will see how meny players now play Warlord.

Arekonator
02-18-2018, 10:04 AM
Its expected that more players now play "new" characters, esp this soon after relase.
Warlord is still fine, he is just not the stupidly powerfull, best at everything he used to be. The fact he was brought more in line doesnt mean he is broken, he is still better than most OG cast.

drazaaa
02-18-2018, 12:59 PM
No this is not true.Dono if you still play the game but at EVERY game you can still see Warden,Conq.Do you know why?Yea becouse there classes are not trash and this classes are not nerf to the ground like Warlord.No wonder why this game is doing how it's doing when they have this community and Devs are following wrong advices and nerfing wrong classes and overpower classes are still ingame.Warlord was fine b4 maybe just his spam head attack should be taken away from him but it was not necessary for all this.Now Warlord is useful and not even fun to play.

Arekonator
02-18-2018, 03:16 PM
Warden is strong but warlord is trash?

Do you have any idea how wrong you are?

Yoshimitsu_440
02-18-2018, 06:06 PM
I love how people *****ing about wl and other characters, but have ****ing seen orochi? Have fun going for deflects on conq lights or when everyone is spaming feints with light attacks when orochi should be literally one of the fastest attackers in the game. I mained orochi since beta and I did 60 rounds against lvl3 conq bot, i won not even half of them. Idk if its just cause its a bot but I think his forward bash and zone needs some tweaking, every time I zoned with orochi this bot had enough time to zone me back which ignored all incoming dmg and gives him a free hit. Also its hard to dodge his bash when he cancels his UB cause they both glow orange and timing it is hard in mid battle.

RenegadeTX2000
02-18-2018, 06:31 PM
I love how people *****ing about wl and other characters, but have ****ing seen orochi? Have fun going for deflects on conq lights or when everyone is spaming feints with light attacks when orochi should be literally one of the fastest attackers in the game. I mained orochi since beta and I did 60 rounds against lvl3 conq bot, i won not even half of them. Idk if its just cause its a bot but I think his forward bash and zone needs some tweaking, every time I zoned with orochi this bot had enough time to zone me back which ignored all incoming dmg and gives him a free hit. Also its hard to dodge his bash when he cancels his UB cause they both glow orange and timing it is hard in mid battle.

the shoulder bash is easy to react to though. you can see it coming, use your dodge attack.