PDA

View Full Version : Attention ubisoft

xX_The_B_Dur_Xx
02-09-2018, 06:03 AM
Ok, so I'd just like to point out how broken the cent is still. Seriously, if he gets a gb near a wall, that becomes a wall splat -> free heavy pin -> free charged jab -> free heavy. Also, a bunch of his moves deplete the enemy's stamina while doing damage and intense mixups. This means while he hurts you, he also exhausts you, and then can pretty easily keep you exhausted and getting free hits. I literally just finished a match with someone who was good enough to fake me out a bit, and the punish he kept getting me with was kick, gb, punch punch punch, gb, throw, kick, gb, punch punch, throw, etc. Etc. Like holy **** guys, this character is so obviously broken still that it just baffles me he hasnt been fixed. Playing a duel against someone who literally just prevents you from even taking any actions is simply griefing. Cent is a griefer hero. Thats it.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2018, 07:03 AM
I found your issue. Itís the part when Cent ďGB punch punch punch... etcĒ
Answer is simple, tech the Gb and none of that even would happen. The character is not obviously broken if you obviously canít even defend against a guard break not once, but twice. Thatís something you need to learn to beat, not expect the game to change around you.

The_B0G_
02-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Turtle cents are a pain in the a** though. I have issues with him as well, he's not super OP but just a frustrating character to fight against, a lot like shinobi in that regard.

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 03:31 PM
lol. I destroy Centurions with my Highlander right now... Highlander beats Centurion 55-45

EvoX.
02-09-2018, 04:07 PM
To quote a certain Conqueror...: ''Is this a joke?"

lol. I destroy Centurions with my Highlander right now... Highlander beats Centurion 55-45

That is honestly sad. What used to be the most broken class getting wrecked by pre-rework Highlander.

Imagine after the rework and after the parry changes. Oh, boy.

Dane520123
02-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Orrr you just suck and donít know how to defend yourself?!. Centurion isnít OP at all anymore lmfao u just need to get good bro Iím sorry to tell u this but u as to hear it from someone.

UbiJurassic
02-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Centurion can be a frustrating hero for some players to fight. The best recommendation I can give you is to try Centurion out in practice mode for yourself. As you familiarize yourself with his moves, you'll find that there are actually specific exit points to his combos that will allow you to avoid the full damage of his combo. These points are hard to identify unless you know where to look for them. Walls are a Centurion's best friend, as you probably already know. It will allow them to get a lot of confirmed damage out, so always make sure that you are aware of your surroundings. If you are near a wall, you can bet they are going to try for a guardbreak at some point.

PDXGorechild
02-09-2018, 11:01 PM
Centurion can be a frustrating hero for some players to fight. The best recommendation I can give you is to try Centurion out in practice mode for yourself. As you familiarize yourself with his moves, you'll find that there are actually specific exit points to his combos that will allow you to avoid the full damage of his combo. These points are hard to identify unless you know where to look for them. Walls are a Centurion's best friend, as you probably already know. It will allow them to get a lot of confirmed damage out, so always make sure that you are aware of your surroundings. If you are near a wall, you can bet they are going to try for a guardbreak at some point.

Ubisoftís subtle way of telling you to git gud.
And theyíre right. Learn his move set and you can counter him.

Thatís not to say he isnít still irritating, boring and frustrating to fight.

PanzerShrekonin
02-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Centurion is very easy to counter once you know the moveset. Keep the fight away from walls and dodge the kick. Parry the heavy. His HP is also VERY low.

RenegadeTX2000
02-10-2018, 02:58 AM
no it depends on the mu. Centurion beats Aramusha in my opinion. highlanders Offense stance beats Centurion, he can't challenge it as he is now. I can switch to offense stance when match starts and just stay there and beat him down. if he kicks, i dodge and do whatever i want to him. if he tries and whiff kick and go into heavy i can still beat him. If he feints kick and just dashes forward I'm still safe from his follow up and if i decide to dodge and kick he still can't punish me. But then you get Warden on Highlander lol. Warden destroys that man.