PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Rewards

temp_killzyou
02-09-2018, 01:16 AM
Wow!
So I started watching the stream. About 15 mins of watching I realized that I got an email to confirm and link my account. I was then notified after I signed in to twitch that the accounts were link and brought me the the stream. I then clicked open in app and continued it via twitch app. And watched the whole stream from there on. 3 1/2 hours later after the stream ended I logged onto for honor and received ZERO rewards.
Thanks for wasting my time Ubisoft.
I've been playing the game since day ONE and spent 80% of my time gaming on this game for the year.
Once again thanks ubisoft. Never watching another stream again.

Kryltic
02-09-2018, 01:20 AM
You clearly weren't paying attention then. They said that due to the large volume of people who had watched + linked their account that the rewards were taking longer to process than expected but everyone would receive their rewards as they work their way through it all.

Raincloud802
02-09-2018, 01:21 AM
i only got 3 loot reward from watching the stream.... and I still havenít got the 3hr loot reward even though i watched the entire stream.... we just have to wait now....

temp_killzyou
02-09-2018, 01:22 AM
I hope so man! It's been awhile though.

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2018, 01:44 AM
I should geti t. If not, not a big deal. ill be sad but it wont be like ill boycot ubi

Kamen42
02-09-2018, 08:49 AM
3 1/2 hours later after the stream ended I logged onto for honor and received ZERO rewards.
Thanks for wasting my time Ubisoft.

You make it look like the rewards were the only reason you watched the stream.

Tyrjo
02-09-2018, 08:52 AM
i only got 3 loot reward from watching the stream.... and I still haven’t got the 3hr loot reward even though i watched the entire stream.... we just have to wait now....

Same for me. I can't see the 4th 3h reward in my notifications even though I watched it more than 3h.