PDA

View Full Version : Just caught a guy using what seems to be an exploit in ACB

TB_Jaybird
12-09-2011, 11:57 AM
In Castel Gandolfo. Where do i report this?

SaintPerkele
12-10-2011, 05:23 AM
You can't report users. You may want amplify what happened though, so it can be fixed.

TB_Jaybird
12-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Castel Gandolfo.

Imagine you are standing in front of i with both sets of stairs on your left and right. Head left and go up the far left set of stairs.

Once through the door there is a stall right in front of you with the ability to go up to the next level by-passing the stairs on the left.

Above the stall is a small area with a possible group on the left and a bench on the right with a chase breaker if you go straight.

If you are on the stall looking at a morphed group you wont be able to see your target leave this group and sit on the bench to the right since the compass never moves even though your target left the morphed group and sat down on teh bench.

If this makes sense to you all.

Target can dance circles up there and the compass will still point to the morphed group even though he is not even in there. Target and I would be on the same level so in theory the compass should move and track your targetbut it will just keep pointing to the left.

That ticked me off cos i saw my target leave the morphed group and i thought that was himbut the compass did not move. So i killed a NPC and then got stunned.

I messaged player stating he is using an exploit and he just spouted off some expletives in three short words so i am pretty sure he knew what he was doing.