PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow keeps crashing on my pc

wolfk_gamimg
02-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Hello, i just downloded rainbow on my pc and when i launch it it works perfectly but the problem is when i try to join a math, i find one then before the round starts, it crashes.
Any idea?
I have a core I5

UbiScared
02-06-2018, 01:55 AM
Hey wolfk_gaming,

Sorry to hear you're running into this. There are a couple of things we can do to figure out what is exactly happening. The first is going to be a series of troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024695/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-PC-R6S/) to narrow down what can be exactly. After these steps, if they prove to not work. I recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team (support.ubi.com). There will be a couple of things they need, your MSINFO and DXIAG (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023904/How-To-Submit-Dxdiag-MSinfo/).

LUCIFER_M.Star
02-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Hello, i just downloded rainbow on my pc and when i launch it it works perfectly but the problem is when i try to join a math, i find one then before the round starts, it crashes.
Any idea?
I have a core I5

ofcurse ubisoft will help you on case
but can you tell us about your pc graphic card and windows 10 or 8 or older and RAM?

Need-Contacts
02-07-2018, 03:40 AM
OK so first thing first, I bought this game a month ago for the supposed "Standard Edition" instead i got the "Starter Version" and i'm OK with that but it just annoys me. The second problem i have is that i cant run this game, the game crashes constantly and it wouldn't boot up the first time i launched it. So I went to the internet for answers and and at first the results were promising, but it didn't last long. Those first fixes were to unchecked the two boxes in the UPLAY settings aka: The Cloud Sync box and the UPLAY overlay box. After that stopped working I couldn't find much more fixed. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game, i tried running the game in compatibility mode, I tried turning the LOD quality and the graphics down, but nothing worked help me please.

Specs: CPU: AMD Six Core Processor
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 Series

Send Help i've been trying this for too long.

Ubi-Bandicoot
02-08-2018, 11:01 AM
OK so first thing first, I bought this game a month ago for the supposed "Standard Edition" instead i got the "Starter Version" and i'm OK with that but it just annoys me. The second problem i have is that i cant run this game, the game crashes constantly and it wouldn't boot up the first time i launched it. So I went to the internet for answers and and at first the results were promising, but it didn't last long. Those first fixes were to unchecked the two boxes in the UPLAY settings aka: The Cloud Sync box and the UPLAY overlay box. After that stopped working I couldn't find much more fixed. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game, i tried running the game in compatibility mode, I tried turning the LOD quality and the graphics down, but nothing worked help me please.

Specs: CPU: AMD Six Core Processor
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 Series

Send Help i've been trying this for too long.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble running the game. Can you check out the steps here to see if they help with this: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947/Basic-PC-Troubleshooting/

Does your game only crash during an explosion?