PDA

View Full Version : [FPS DROPS] Temporal Filtering

SometinWong
02-05-2018, 01:28 AM
So a lot of people (including me) are complaining about the removal of temporal filtering. Everyones FPS has been dropped from 10-60FPS, And so we are all asking to bring the temporal filtering BACK. Last but not least, TAA looks blurry either way (won't go well with Temp filter thats what NVIDIA Said). #BringTemporalFilteringBack

LUCIFER_M.Star
02-05-2018, 11:35 AM
So a lot of people (including me) are complaining about the removal of temporal filtering. Everyones FPS has been dropped from 10-60FPS, And so we are all asking to bring the temporal filtering BACK. Last but not least, TAA looks blurry either way (won't go well with Temp filter thats what NVIDIA Said). #BringTemporalFilteringBack

yes I had this problem and problem with ugly T_AA i have too many posts on this topic... I hope they give back temporal filtering on new updates and remove ugly T_AA
now im playing on OFF mode anti alising with 65_70 fps but i had 120 fps with temporal filtering...
already geforce experience wants to optimize rb6 with temporal filtering and high graphic quality but Nvidia doesnt know rb6 removed temporal filtering

Ubi-Bandicoot
02-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Thanks for sharing your feedback on this guys

LUCIFER_M.Star
02-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback on this guys

thank you for care us.:)