PDA

View Full Version : Developer Update: 31/01/2018 - You PC, bro?

ThatDarnSteve
01-31-2018, 08:39 PM
Hey everyone, Steve from RedLynx here. In just about 14 hours, we'll begin conducting the Legendary Rank Reset, and awarding players their prizes based on their Legendary Rankings! Congratulations to all of you who made it to Legendary! You truly are legends!

Tomorrow's Legendary Rank reset will actually be kicking off at around 01:00 AM Pacific Time, February 1st, and will require a short outage of about 30 minutes. This time was adjusted due to internal scheduling, but this will give you all an extra hour or so to chase down some Legendary wins! When we come back online, you'll see that your rank has been adjusted (if you are a Legendary player) and that you have a prompt for an awesome reward! In the future, this system will be much improved, and the season cycle will be much more clear for all Legendary Players.

https://i.imgur.com/ewCTN3H.png

In addition to the Legendary Rank reset tomorrow, we will be kicking off an awesome Season 21 Celebration, featuring all your favorite cards and outfits from Season 21! This weekend, you'll be able to earn sweet loot by collecting PC Shades in loot lockers after PvP Battles. In light of this event, we have taken time to adjust one of our Season 21 cards based on some community feedback.

While we're on the topic of celebrating Season 21, we've given you a new reason to celebrate one of your favorite South Park characters! Some folks mentioned that PC Principal felt a bit lackluster. Our Designers agreed, and decided to make some adjustments. PC Principal will cost 4 energy as of tomorrow afternoon, rather than 5, and will have a faster attack animation. This should give him a little more PC power, and make him much more viable in competitive play.

As part of our Season 21 Celebration, there will be another awesome stream this Thursday (8PM Pacific/11 PM Eastern)! So tell your friends, and be sure to pop on in for a Q&A session where you can get some sweet loot by just asking whatever you have on your mind! Check it out at http://twitch.tv/SouthParkPhoneDestroyer! We'll be kicking this event off with some PvP shenanigans on Twitch and Facebook live, so be sure to stop by and hang out with me, Badger, and Buck!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/875860982937014272/FFXrxPK0_400x400.jpg (http://twitch.tv/SouthParkPhoneDestroyer)

Thatís just about all we have this week! Until next time, Iíll see you on the streets of South Park!

Love,
Steve🚀
(http://twitter.com/thatdarnsteve)

LostRambler7
02-01-2018, 05:53 AM
Last week, you mentioned that quitlockers would be punished...Many of us asked what that term means. I have not found any Ubisoft employee responding with a definition. Can you help us understand?

FTime2017
02-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Congrats on being another month in which the game is infested with cheaters :o
We don't need events, we need a non sh*t matchmaking system and a cheater report system, and some people to ban them. Even a simple algorythm to find out when more energy was used in a specifiic time period. It's so easy to implement that, that a monkey could do it, but no, focus on milking money form users :D

Bobothemonkey88
02-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Congrats on being another month in which the game is infested with cheaters :o
We don't need events, we need a non sh*t matchmaking system and a cheater report system, and some people to ban them. Even a simple algorythm to find out when more energy was used in a specifiic time period. It's so easy to implement that, that a monkey could do it, but no, focus on milking money form users :D
Yea I agree on the whole "needs" thing. You gotta think, I can't get past rank 21 for all the blatant cheating. Those are the cheaters that aren't good enough to make it to legendary rank. I can't imagine how bad legendary rank is. It's just the best people at cheating. No one who doesn't cheat could beat a person who does. So in the current system you are rewarding the people which way the most with the best rewards. Ur giving them legendary items to help them cheat some more. Meanwhile the people that don't cheat are stuck at the bottom, never to be able compete with the "cheat elite". So I'm asking again, BC I'm tired of sending u screenshots everyday of people cheating.please. fix Ur game. BC I don't know why anyone would give u any money for it the way it is right now. I know I wouldn't have if I would have known how bad the cheating was. And idk why the cheaters would give you money when you give them the best loot anyway.

Judgement_Hound
02-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Yea I agree on the whole "needs" thing. You gotta think, I can't get past rank 21 for all the blatant cheating. Those are the cheaters that aren't good enough to make it to legendary rank. I can't imagine how bad legendary rank is. It's just the best people at cheating. No one who doesn't cheat could beat a person who does. So in the current system you are rewarding the people which way the most with the best rewards. Ur giving them legendary items to help them cheat some more. Meanwhile the people that don't cheat are stuck at the bottom, never to be able compete with the "cheat elite". So I'm asking again, BC I'm tired of sending u screenshots everyday of people cheating.please. fix Ur game. BC I don't know why anyone would give u any money for it the way it is right now. I know I wouldn't have if I would have known how bad the cheating was. And idk why the cheaters would give you money when you give them the best loot anyway.

If you canít get past rank 21, then the Lís are on you. 1-19 I just tossed cards as soon as I got energy and won a decent amount of matches. Once I hit 20 I lost at least 20 consecutive matches. Not because they were cheating, but because their deck had a focus, low energy cost, and they were strategic with card placement. Once I looked up how a youtuber placed his cards, the wins started coming again. Learn how to play and youíll start winning again.

BigPinkFurryBox
02-02-2018, 10:34 AM
And again you did nothing for this game. You rewarded the crooks and players who spend a fortune buying packs. You gave us another "event" which is no different from the previous ones. The scammers are fine, the matchmaking is ****tier then ever. Still everyone plays one and the same deck, almost 3/4 of cards are absent from pvps. Mecha Timmy is OP as hell. Finally I understand why this game is called Phone Destroyer. Because it makes you want to destroy your phone, probably while imagining that it's a developers face.

poppa_shingles
02-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Thanks for making a bad rare less bad. It made quitting 5 matches against energy bar hackers in a row feel much better than it would have done. Good job

Arturianopla
02-04-2018, 05:46 AM
i was very happy about getting the costumes from previus events that i couldnt get and stuff, but making you pay for an outfit? u could just make it cost pvp tickets , no need to be such ****s to make you pay for a costume that i want, and the event has costumes that are not from events , and i got some already meaning that i will get nothing , you could give me a pack or some tickes but nope, the reset was very good , but stil, coming back for this? is really disappoiting to see you try to make money from everything.......

AtuinTurtleOok
02-04-2018, 04:48 PM
I get what you're saying, but I never quit. Sometimes you can sneak a Dougie in there at the last second and squeak out a win. Even against cheaters.

AtuinTurtleOok
02-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Please make anti cheating top priority over any other events or special deals. I lost two levels last night, and the only reason I'm not losing more is because I'm boycotting pvp again until the roll out happens. I refuse to cheat to keep up with the ones that are, because that's just not who I am. Please, fix your game.

oyuncuyum1
02-06-2018, 08:16 AM
quitlocking: you disconnect after seeing the enemy is higher/same level as you. it doesn't count as a lose if you do it at the first 3 seconds or so.
you don't get a lose the enemy doesn't get a win.
similar to people playing cards or spells than quitting. But that time they get a lose.

People do this to only fight those players lower than their level to boost their legendary rank.

Mastmart89
02-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Please, at least implement a report button and start banning cheaters.

Cheating is truly destroying PD's PVP gameplay