PDA

View Full Version : Shaman game bug.

JFUHD
01-30-2018, 04:05 PM
So , i was playing a game a couple of hours ago with my lovely hero shaman and i realized something odd. After a few bite jumps i realized that some times i deal no dmg at all. Is it lag , or is it supposed to be this way?

UbiInsulin
01-30-2018, 08:41 PM
So , i was playing a game a couple of hours ago with my lovely hero shaman and i realized something odd. After a few bite jumps i realized that some times i deal no dmg at all. Is it lag , or is it supposed to be this way?

Do you happen to have any video of the bites that aren't hitting? This seems pretty dependent on context, so I'd like to get a fuller picture.

No0b.Nr.1
01-30-2018, 10:49 PM
Did u bite them finish ( animation is when she spits the blood out ) ?? i mean if someone hit the same enemy u r eating and u r not finished yet, u will not do damage or get ur heal . I see it often in dominion, but never in 1v1.

JFUHD
01-30-2018, 11:14 PM
Do you happen to have any video of the bites that aren't hitting? This seems pretty dependent on context, so I'd like to get a fuller picture.

Unfortunately i do not have any video records.. :/

JFUHD
01-30-2018, 11:16 PM
Did u bite them finish ( animation is when she spits the blood out ) ?? i mean if someone hit the same enemy u r eating and u r not finished yet, u will not do damage or get ur heal . I see it often in dominion, but never in 1v1.

The animation was complete, there was nothing to interrupt me there cause i was playing a 1v1 ranked game.

DaLast_Samurai
01-30-2018, 11:27 PM
I experienced a different bug against Shaman today.
My top light didn't stop her pounce.

Frankly I think her head diving into any blade striking should be a no-no for her.
Just the concept of her head diving through my blade when I'm doing a moveset like Storm Rush or something seems really stupid.

But light attacks are supposed to stop it.
That was salt inducing.

JFUHD
01-30-2018, 11:49 PM
I experienced a different bug against Shaman today.
My top light didn't stop her pounce.

Frankly I think her head diving into any blade striking should be a no-no for her.
Just the concept of her head diving through my blade when I'm doing a moveset like Storm Rush or something seems really stupid.

But light attacks are supposed to stop it.
That was salt inducing.

I believe this could be because you or your opponent lag.
But we need to be a bit more patient , dedicated servers are on the way !! yeah!