PDA

View Full Version : Looks insanely good lots of detail but

UNITEDWECAMP
01-30-2018, 12:53 PM
So we have the navel combat of black flag thats good because that combat was great im sure many reading this can look back on memories of battles on black flags rageing seas cannons blastin away. But i am trying to think how this games going to play I've seen the pvp its very good looking i know loads of people who want a co op black flag style game me included. But would it be turning into a world of warships pirate game? by any chance. Just being in the ship all game with only 3 or 4 ships would get a little repetitive. just saying i maybe abit gunho considering the betas not even out it hopefully will make me eat these words lol.:cool::cool:

Stainless001
01-31-2018, 03:16 PM
So we have the navel combat of black flag thats good because that combat was great im sure many reading this can look back on memories of battles on black flags rageing seas cannons blastin away. But i am trying to think how this games going to play I've seen the pvp its very good looking i know loads of people who want a co op black flag style game me included. But would it be turning into a world of warships pirate game? by any chance. Just being in the ship all game with only 3 or 4 ships would get a little repetitive. just saying i maybe abit gunho considering the betas not even out it hopefully will make me eat these words lol.:cool::cool:

Hey there, what you're saying has been brought up a great number of times by other members throughout this forum and the response is more or less always the same: we've got to wait to see more of the game.

Bear in mind we've seen one cinematic trailer and one gameplay video with pre-alpha stage gameplay. We more or less know nothing of what the final game will contain, how it will play etc. What I would say is keep the game on your radar if you think it looks interesting. Keep up with the news updates when they come out and then see how it goes.

At the moment the majority of us think it's looks promising but are of course eager to see more. If you're looking for a game that will more or less be an updated version of Black Flag then for sure this game isn't going to be for you, there is no land gameplay as far as we know so far.