PDA

View Full Version : New deck (rate it please?)

Sky55995
01-27-2018, 12:03 AM
This deck got me up to rank 45, though I struggle to get any higher than that these days, mostly cause I keep getting paired against people who r between level 14 and 16 and that it seems everyone and their mother has Mecha Timmy which agrivates the s*** out of me.

Dogpoo Lv 2
Nelly Lv 3
Marcus Lv 2
Calamity Heidi Lv 4
Smuggler Ike Lv 3
Captain Wendy Lv 3
Hookhand Clyde Lv 2
Arrowstorm Lv 2
Paladin Butters Lv 3
Catapult Timmy Lv 2
Princess Kenny Lv 3
Underpants Gnomes Lv 3

Also, does anyone know a way I can beat the last level in PvE? Like what cards I should use?

SimpleJ32
01-31-2018, 06:04 PM
I would actually recommend you to lose down to level 35 at this point and farm from there. Your deck is way underpowered for that pvp level and you will end up losing more than you can win. You are better off spending more time winning at a faster rate than struggling at a higher rank. I also notice you are missing a tank in there, which is important in both pvp and pve. If you are going fantasy, I recommend trying to level up the knight ike and robin tweek combo, as that would get you pvp victories against people who don't counter and make pve a breeze.

Oh and if Timmy bothers your that much, just stick a lightning bolt in your deck.

Sky55995
01-31-2018, 10:48 PM
I would actually recommend you to lose down to level 35 at this point and farm from there. Your deck is way underpowered for that pvp level and you will end up losing more than you can win. You are better off spending more time winning at a faster rate than struggling at a higher rank. I also notice you are missing a tank in there, which is important in both pvp and pve. If you are going fantasy, I recommend trying to level up the knight ike and robin tweek combo, as that would get you pvp victories against people who don't counter and make pve a breeze.

Oh and if Timmy bothers your that much, just stick a lightning bolt in your deck.

I could do that, but the thing is I donít really like using a lot of cards in my deck that cost between 4 and 7 energy, which is the reason I hardly ever use any of my three legendaries (Lv 1 MBP, Lv 2 Grand Wizard Cartman & Lv 2 Stan of Many Moons, though how other players can have 5 to 7 cards in their decks with costs that expensive is beyond me.) It makes it hard for me to call enough support before they get killed. Also, the reason I donít have a tank in my deck is because I let Marcus (despite being a fighter) act as a pseudo-tank instead of cards like Sheriff Cartman or GW Cartman or some other tank because of his higher health and decent attack and his ability (heís upgraded enough that he does 51 damage to the player) which most of the time I can get two uses out of. But I will try your advice and see where that gets me.

oyuncuyum1
03-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Great fast paced deck. You can trade an assassin for lightning. It's great against timmys.

For the last mission get a program stan & fireball. Freeze cancels invulnerability which makes the first wave easy.

Sky55995
03-07-2018, 07:23 PM
This is what my deck is now like since my last post and after the updates & buffs. With it Iíve gotten as high as mid rank 48, but I always deal with level 5 units and rarely level 6 units (I hate lv 5 rats, even my Nelly canít totally kill them), not to mention all the glitches, lags, and ďlost connectionĒ Bulls*** that hasnít been fixed yet that screws me and other players over:

Deck: Adventure/Fantasy

Dogpoo Lv 2 (max)
Nelly Lv 3 (max)
Marcus Lv 2 (max)
Calamity Heidi Lv 4
Smuggler Ike Lv 4
Captain Wendy Lv 3
Hookhand Clyde Lv 3
Stan of Many Moons Lv 2 (max)
Paladin Butters Lv 4
Catapult Timmy Lv 3
Princess Kenny Lv 3 (max)
Underpants Gnomes Lv 3

Also you say that I could replace one of my assassins for Lightning Bolt (mine is Lv 3) which could be a good idea, but I have no idea which one I can take out.

PS: I recently got Witch Doctor Token out of a PvP pack, though I donít know how good he actually is since I have a hard time playing with Mystical and/or Sci-Fi.

EscapeRoomDave
03-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Where did you get your Stan of Many Moons...especially up to L2.

I can't get one to save my life. Also have never acquired MBP. Not that I'd use him, but it would be nice to have him.

Sky55995
03-07-2018, 11:33 PM
Where did you get your Stan of Many Moons...especially up to L2.

I can't get one to save my life. Also have never acquired MBP. Not that I'd use him, but it would be nice to have him.

I was just lucky enough to get two copies of him, I think one from free packs and the other from pvp packs, itís also the same story for how I got a level 2 Grand Wizard Cartman (not that I use it all that much.) I have MBP but I got that from pvp lockers. Iíd really like to get Mecha Timmy, Inuit Kenny, Medusa Bebe, or Shieldmaiden Wendy though.