PDA

View Full Version : can i still get the armour?

the_atm
02-08-2011, 02:43 PM
ok i messed up in the beging of the game when i sold the shrunkin head on mistake, and did not get the second one from the sixth day. i have beaten the game and i'm tierd of hte look of the romulis armour, so can i still get that really good armour from the shop quest? please say yes, all i need is hte heads

the_atm
02-08-2011, 02:43 PM
ok i messed up in the beging of the game when i sold the shrunkin head on mistake, and did not get the second one from the sixth day. i have beaten the game and i'm tierd of hte look of the romulis armour, so can i still get that really good armour from the shop quest? please say yes, all i need is hte heads

AnthonyA85
02-08-2011, 03:00 PM
If you're tired of the romulus armor, you can just download the Amor of Altair texture skin from Uplay, and put that on as an outfit.

The only way you can re-get the shrunken head that you sold, is to play the game over i think.

massmurdera_666
02-08-2011, 04:13 PM
i believe you still can, i know i've gotten more heads after completing the shop quest. Try sending your recruits on more missions, just keep sending them over and over again.