PDA

View Full Version : Will the Black Collectors Edition have everything that the White Special edition has?

FROGGEman2
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Will the Black Collectors Edition have everything that the White Special Edition will have? If not, is it possible to get both and enjoy the game data on both of them?

FROGGEman2
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Will the Black Collectors Edition have everything that the White Special Edition will have? If not, is it possible to get both and enjoy the game data on both of them?

DimmuB0rgir
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
The only thing the white edition has that the black edition doesnt have is the white assassins creed shirt. As far as game play both are the same.

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Actually the black doesn't have two levels of extra gameplay. Plus it deosn't have the collector's book which is in leather or something btw and the Ezio figurine. And u can only get the black edition if ur in Europe Asia or Australia

FROGGEman2
07-09-2009, 07:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
Actually the black doesn't have two levels of extra gameplay. Plus it deosn't have the collector's book which is in leather or something btw and the Ezio figurine. And u can only get the black edition if ur in Europe Asia or Australia </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are these two extra levels of gameplay that the white has?

...no, I think that the black edition has the leather book.

I live in Australia, so I'm safe.

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Ya it's the black edition and u get two types of houses forget which ones. ur lucky, the game was MADE in North America and we don't get it.

Xanatos2007
07-09-2009, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
Ya it's the black edition and u get two types of houses forget which ones. ur lucky, the game was MADE in North America and we don't get it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heckler & Koch owns the distribution of Ubisoft games. Because you suck. And they hate you. (internet joke)

Account_Deleted
07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Black edition (http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/10287867/Assassin-Creed-II-Black-Edition/Product.html)

Black edition: has everything on the link.

White edtion is : 1 out of 3 side quest you get in the black ed.

a more pooie figurien of ezio
and a possible white hoodie with a AC logo

Ureh
07-09-2009, 10:06 PM
I think the OP got it the other way around.
The Black Edition is the one with all the goodies, while the White Edition (if there even is one) will "pale" in comparison.

Account_Deleted
07-09-2009, 10:12 PM
i'd more say d1sturbedmen got everyone confused

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
sry im a bit confused myself on the topic. dont kno y i posted

Account_Deleted
07-09-2009, 10:28 PM
no. not lashing at you d1sturb, your still new to the forums
+ i think you just got the words black and white mixed around

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 10:43 PM
it' kk. I just knew one of em got 3 maps and the other got 1

FROGGEman2
07-09-2009, 11:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:
I think the OP got it the other way around.
The Black Edition is the one with all the goodies, while the White Edition (if there even is one) will "pale" in comparison. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, good pun. Well...

But, in response to your sig...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
It is not fear that grips him, only a heightened sense of things. - Ezio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That isn't from Assassins Creed... that's from 300.

Ureh
07-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I know.
But I thought it was something that described assassins (like Ezio) pretty well.

Ste90lfc
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
The black edition is expensive but it has more missions so I will be getting it