PDA

View Full Version : afk timer!

SenBotsu893
01-24-2018, 06:44 PM
i already made a thread about this a long while but there has been no mentioning about changes towards the afk timer.

as of now the time a player can sit idle in the homebase and waste a teamslot is way too long.
most of the time the team is already breaking before the afk ******* gets the boot.

this needs to change since in every 4v4 mode a missing player is the worst handycap you can have.

if a player does not do any button input for 30 seconds he should be kicked.

Waxfacts
01-24-2018, 08:09 PM
I agree. I often will have afk teammates who stay in the game in dominion until the score is roughly in the 800-900s. Sometimes it will kick the teamate when breaking starts. The timer needa to be addressed, or the small controller moments people do to stay in the game. Its quite annoying. I have the idea of maybe the team being able to vote off a teamate like rainbow six seige. I feel like this will be abused less since team killing really isnt a thing, and there is no limit to characters on a team. There could still be problems with it considering the community, but its just an idea.

BTTrinity
01-24-2018, 09:37 PM
Agree with this post entirely.

Though I do not trust this community, in the slightest, to use a vote kick option the way it should be used.