PDA

View Full Version : Faction War Question About Faction Balance

Waxfacts
01-24-2018, 06:39 PM
So, im sure everyone is aware vikings have destroyed this campaign. Constantly keeping a huge edge over knights and samurai. When they would dip down in numbers it would launch up significantly after. Even after the campaign where everything is even again, they are gaining 10 territories making the other 2 factions go into the negative. Something is definitely wrong with this, what is going on?

SenBotsu893
01-24-2018, 06:47 PM
thats not just in this off season

anyone else noticed that they automatically get all 10 frontlines at the start of each campaing? they even managed to get more troops during serverdowntimes... almost as if they received automatically more troops.... just sayin

The_B0G_
01-24-2018, 06:55 PM
I already started a thread about this its about 6 posts below this one. FredEX said to tune in to the warriors den tomorrow and they would be discussing it. Although I doubt we'll get any answers besides, "These guys defended here and these guys had more manual asset deploys."

I don't think there is a conspiracy, just that the asset boost is much too high for having a small player base.

Okita_Soji..
01-24-2018, 07:25 PM
Can we get a player breakdown per faction? I'm on Xbox and all I really see are knights and Vikings. I only play 4's and am almost always the only samurai on the field.... I get excited when I see other samurai its that rare. Maybe playing when I do, 10pm est, is a factor...

Ulrichvonbek111
01-24-2018, 08:41 PM
Congratulations Vikings on your victory.

Now to the Dev's and whoever is behind this farcical sham.
The statements they've came out with are now adding different fuels to different fires..
So much now is obvious that your perception on %'s of Factions populations are way off and you've deceived the community with your findings.
3rd Farcical War was swept away by the knights with a campaign in hand.
4th Farcical War was swept away by the Vikings with a campaign in hand.
They claimed Samurai had biggest population for a long time yet is obvious to all who actually play the game that this is so very very far from the truth,,hence the deceit.
We see in game the smaller numbers of Samurai that make up each match compared to the other 2 factions.
Now behind this deceit and misleading circulations there are many reasons why it has come to this.
Have those involved shown with lack of due diligence their contempt for the community as a whole by standing together and talking utter bull on the Warriors Den about the Farcical War..
It is so so obvious that they're either bone idle or being deceitful in their duty to amend the % boost of assets to the smallest faction..
Now they can sit tomorrow on the Warriors Den and act all smarmy offering their deceitful bull without actually answering real questions that haven't been hand picked....
I shall continue to play this game for it is beautiful ,,, but as far as their farcical hoodwinking then no I shall watch no more,
for many of us know and now believe they've taken us all for a ride as far as the Farcical War goes....