PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 Ornament Rewards.

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 04:31 PM
Thanks to Reddit user TheDeadTalon for these, I'm far too lazy for screencaps.

The Ornaments for each faction; https://imgur.com/a/9Lrg1

Armosias
01-24-2018, 04:42 PM
Samourais are going to cry

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 04:51 PM
Samourais are going to cry

Probably, yeah. But it's not like they don't have a good reason to.

The_B0G_
01-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Meh. Same idea as last season. Medallion with a slight edge.

CandleInTheDark
01-24-2018, 07:10 PM
Meh. Same idea as last season. Medallion with a slight edge.

Same as last season is honestly a good thing in my view, it is the first time they have taken a theme and stuck with it and I think it is closest they get to the best of all worlds, a very definite we won season x with an ornament that suits each faction in style.

The_B0G_
01-24-2018, 07:16 PM
Same as last season is honestly a good thing in my view, it is the first time they have taken a theme and stuck with it and I think it is closest they get to the best of all worlds, a very definite we won season x with an ornament that suits each faction in style.

True, but no one will ever use them over the other ornaments that you purchase, which are much more creatively designed.

The only ones I would use are the Samurai's.

CandleInTheDark
01-24-2018, 07:38 PM
True, but no one will ever use them over the other ornaments that you purchase, which are much more creatively designed.

The only ones I would use are the Samurai's.

True enough, the only ornaments I have ever used are the few I have bought by itself or bought an outfit for but what annoyed me about the rewards I got wasn't the quality, it was that they gave us something they didn't give the samurai and had done so without telling us they were doing so after reassuring the samurai that the rewards they got are the standard now. This is the first time since season 2 I haven't been upset with Ubisoft over this. I don't think going back to a reward per character is the answer because it doesn't suit its purpose, that this player was in the winning faction in this season if they are bothered enough to use the reward (personally I stick with the emblem outline), though one thing I would like is if the samurai's were changed to be like the last two, the vikings got one of their own for season 1 and the initial rewards were made available to purchase.

Ulrichvonbek111
01-24-2018, 08:14 PM
Now I really have to let out a mighty laugh that shall deafen many ears and enrage many hearts.
Since Season 2 the ornaments for taking the victory in the e'rm
Faction e'rm War have definitely got more than pathetic in comparison to both Season 1 and 2.
Yes the Viking's reward for taking 1st FW were mighty.
The Samurai reward for victory in the 2nd FW was met with disdain and great disappointment in comparison to the previous FW reward..For a while I to fell into that bracket.
Over time the ornament we Samurai recieved grew on me and many many Samurai,,but not how the reward system was conceived,,with great deciet.
Now picture what the Knights recieved for their victory in the 3rd FW...Laugh..The ornament for their own faction was farcical,the best yet still poor was their ornament for Samurai.
Now it seems those in charge have yet again added insult to injury with the 4th FW winners...
The ornament for their own winning faction is on a farcical par with that of the knights..

So now I sit polishing the truly unique ornament we Samurai recieved for our victory..nice..fitting..happy.

Now to offer my respect and congratulations to the Vikings for your victory in the 4th Great War.
Every enemy was drowned in the red tide utterly destroyed and torn asunder.

Now for questions on the actual Faction e'rm War e'rm farce.