View Full Version : Emblem symbol bug

Haemmerst0rm
01-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Hello ubi

The vikings has won the faction war. They have as rewards:

- Ornaments
- A symbol for emblem and outfits
- Emblem outline

The emblem symbol is bugged for some reason. It shows a square instead of the wolf and scorpion emblem. Can you look into this?

Thanks

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 04:00 PM
Can confirm, just a blank square instead of the symbol.

EDIT; It's a slightly see through red square, no matter what color you pick for it, it just cycles between different shades of red.

the wolf

Ain't it supposed to be a bear?

Haemmerst0rm
01-24-2018, 04:03 PM
Can confirm, just a blank square instead of the symbol.

EDIT; It's a slightly see through red square, no matter what color you pick for it, it just cycles between different shades of red.

Ain't it supposed to be a bear?

Or bear yea, my bad!

ChampionRuby50g
01-24-2018, 04:15 PM
Did we get our rewards? Iím back from holidays in a weeks time, canít wait to get a proper look at them.

What would you guys rate them out of 10, or compared to previous season rewards.

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 04:27 PM
Did we get our rewards? I’m back from holidays in a weeks time, can’t wait to get a proper look at them.

What would you guys rate them out of 10, or compared to previous season rewards.

I quite like them. It's basically just a coin with the scorpion and the bear fighting, like in the Season 4 logos and promo pictures, but with a small variation for each faction. Vikings get what appears to be 4 bear claws atop the ornament, Samurai gets some... elongated wavy things.

Picture of the Viking one here; https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7snq3i/season_4_faction_war_ornament/

Klingentaenz3r
01-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Or bear yea, my bad!

Actually it is a Badger/wulverine :rolleyes: