PDA

View Full Version : hoping for future classes

Tecknoterrorist
01-24-2018, 02:25 AM
Hope in a full plate knight with sword and shield for knight,
Hope in a shield maiden for vikings (axe and shield)

Warp_11
01-24-2018, 06:48 AM
hope for a necromancer and ork-engineer, anything is possible after shaman's release

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 06:50 AM
Hope in a shield maiden for vikings (axe and shield)

Make that not gender locked and a lot of people will be happy, methinks.

ChampionRuby50g
01-24-2018, 07:00 AM
Always wanted a Viking with a sword and axe, not the tiny dagger Shaman uses. Was kinda hoping that sword and axe would be the weapon for the hero this season.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a hero with a War Hammer either, but that hero would probably be fairly slow attacking I imagine, which just isn’t my cup of tea.

Warp_11
01-24-2018, 07:04 AM
oh yeah, everybody loves assassins, nobody will have a problem with a new dual-wielding viking

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 07:08 AM
oh yeah, everybody loves assassins, nobody will have a problem with a new dual-wielding viking

Duel wield doesn't have to mean Assassin. Like Champion I'd love a Viking with a sword and axe, but as a Vanguard type of hero.

ChampionRuby50g
01-24-2018, 07:11 AM
Aye, I was imaging that hero as a Vanguard or a Heavy/Vanguard Hybrid.

Armosias
01-24-2018, 11:50 AM
hope for a necromancer and ork-engineer, anything is possible after shaman's release
Salt powered hero, no nerf would make it balanced in your hands.

Jarl.Felix
01-24-2018, 11:53 AM
I expect more assasins with unblockables. The only way devs think this game can go forward.

Jazz117Volkov
01-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Hope in a full plate knight with sword and shield for knight,
I wouldn't mind seeing a little more metal in the knights overall aesthetic, but your classic steel suit, as it were, was more typical of the Gothic era (the era the For Honor world never reached, if I have my history straight). For Honor's knights are more similar to earlier armour styles. In fact, most of the Warden's helms have real life counterparts from the 14th century, or thereabouts. The iconic Great Helm, for example.

I kinda want to see a knight with a greatshield though...

I expect more assasins with unblockables. The only way devs think this game can go forward.

This has unfortunately been the case so far.