PDA

View Full Version : Team Shuffle

BTTrinity
01-24-2018, 02:07 AM
Am I the only one who feels teams should be shuffled after each game? I mean, if teams stay the same... then 1 sided stomps are just going to remain 1 sides stomps 9x out of 10..... On top of that it gets really annoying when the game prioritizes you to join the lobby you just left.

UbiInsulin
01-24-2018, 02:22 AM
I'm not aware of plans to bring back team shuffle at this time, but we've mentioned this suggestion to the team previously. Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see this back in-game.

BTTrinity
01-24-2018, 02:23 AM
I'm not aware of plans to bring back team shuffle at this time, but we've mentioned this suggestion to the team previously. Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see this back in-game.

Wot? It was a thing before? Why was it removed??

ChampionRuby50g
01-24-2018, 02:27 AM
Very early on team shuffle was a part of the game but it was removed due to it causing some connection problems or something of the sort I think. Hopefully with dedicated servers it can come back, team shuffle kept things varied.

bob333e
01-24-2018, 02:29 AM
Last time I played Brawl, the shuffle worked. On the rematch, I partnered with one who was my opponent in the previous match. That was on Sunday.

You probably mean 4v4s? I can't speak for 4v4s as I don't 4v4 much (PvP). And I usually leave a lobby after a Dominion / Elimination because more often than not you have 2-3 players who are no fun at all to play with, and 2-3 red natters / heavy laggers.

I also agree that the 'find another opponent' rarely does its job. Especially in duel.

BTTrinity
01-24-2018, 02:36 AM
Last time I played Brawl, the shuffle worked. On the rematch, I partnered with one who was my opponent in the previous match. That was on Sunday.

You probably mean 4v4s? I can't speak for 4v4s as I don't 4v4 much (PvP). And I usually leave a lobby after a Dominion / Elimination because more often than not you have 2-3 players who are no fun at all to play with, and 2-3 red natters / heavy laggers.

I also agree that the 'find another opponent' rarely does its job. Especially in duel.

Yeah, I literally only play dominion (Unless orders call for something else) and teams NEVER shuffle. Even when I leave after a match, more often than not if I queue in the two minutes it'll put me right back in the same lobby.

No0b.Nr.1
01-24-2018, 11:23 AM
to avoid the problems with shuffle , u need lobbys, after game is over, all should back too lobby . ALL get neutral, then auto BLUE OR ORANGE !! its 2018, there r many games with this kind of mechanics, also 4v4 or 5v5 and everywhere it works, why shouldnt it work here !! But lets give these UBI-guys some time to bringt it out this or something like that.