PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED BADLY!

colmcarrigg
04-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Hello, hope you are all well,

I have a game called RUSE (great game) and finished the campaign and found that I had earned 'U-Play points' while playing, these points could be used to redeem a 'RUSE THEME' for the wallpaper of my PS3, I could also redeem a 'Super Pershing Tank' (upgraded version of the Pershing Tank for the American Faction in the game) as well as a special 'D-Day Map', so I used my 'U-Play points' for RUSE to redeem the 'Super Pershing Tank', 'D-Day Map' and 'RUSE Theme' but only got the Theme... No tank and no map, which was a bit of a surprise, and the points value of those two items was deducted from my 'U-play' points and U-Play shows that I redeemed the tank and map, even though I can't access them on my PS3 or during online gaming...

I also tried downloading the free 'Manhattin Project' pack which can be downloaded for free on the Playstation Store.... despite having downloaded the pack over a period of several minutes, I found no data from it, despite paying for, and successfully downloading the 'Rising-Sun' and 'Chimera' packs without a problem.

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with this as its a bit puzzling for me as to what has happened here... (and I would be delighted if I could get that 'Super Pershing Tank' upgrade, the D-Day Map aswell as the 'Manhattin Project pack!

Thanks,
Colm: (A.K.A. "WARRIOR-CELT-86" on PSN)

colmcarrigg
04-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Hello, hope you are all well,

I have a game called RUSE (great game) and finished the campaign and found that I had earned 'U-Play points' while playing, these points could be used to redeem a 'RUSE THEME' for the wallpaper of my PS3, I could also redeem a 'Super Pershing Tank' (upgraded version of the Pershing Tank for the American Faction in the game) as well as a special 'D-Day Map', so I used my 'U-Play points' for RUSE to redeem the 'Super Pershing Tank', 'D-Day Map' and 'RUSE Theme' but only got the Theme... No tank and no map, which was a bit of a surprise, and the points value of those two items was deducted from my 'U-play' points and U-Play shows that I redeemed the tank and map, even though I can't access them on my PS3 or during online gaming...

I also tried downloading the free 'Manhattin Project' pack which can be downloaded for free on the Playstation Store.... despite having downloaded the pack over a period of several minutes, I found no data from it, despite paying for, and successfully downloading the 'Rising-Sun' and 'Chimera' packs without a problem.

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with this as its a bit puzzling for me as to what has happened here... (and I would be delighted if I could get that 'Super Pershing Tank' upgrade, the D-Day Map aswell as the 'Manhattin Project pack!

Thanks,
Colm: (A.K.A. "WARRIOR-CELT-86" on PSN)