PDA

View Full Version : Let us skip the intros that occur while loading into For Honor

BTTrinity
01-22-2018, 11:41 PM
Its not really that big of a deal, but im talking about the Nvidia and Ubisoft intros, they kind of just waste time for no reason at a certain point... I dont really want to come off as whiny, but why can you skip the intros in Rainbow Six Siege but not this game?

ChampionRuby50g
01-23-2018, 12:58 AM
Iíve always wondered the same thing. It would be a nice quality of life change.

BTTrinity
01-23-2018, 02:19 AM
I’ve always wondered the same thing. It would be a nice quality of life change.

Glad im not the only one, Ive never wanted to say anything because I didnt wanna come off as whiny... but eh, idrc anymore lol. Id love if they did make these skip-able

UbiInsulin
01-23-2018, 02:19 AM
I don't think this would be seen as a huge priority at this time, but it's worth getting the suggestion to the team for QoL reasons, as ChampionRuby said. Thanks guys!

BTTrinity
01-23-2018, 02:31 AM
I don't think this would be seen as a huge priority at this time

Agreed

it's worth getting the suggestion to the team for QoL reasons, as ChampionRuby said. Thanks guys!

& Thank you

Tyrjo
01-23-2018, 07:34 AM
The same goes for the intro you see when you play Dominion. I am so tired of seeing these video sequences.

Fine if they were good and well produced, but the dialogue quality is that of a C-movie script. It doesn't belong in a game that wants to be AAA.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-28-2018, 04:27 AM
I don't think this would be seen as a huge priority at this time, but it's worth getting the suggestion to the team for QoL reasons, as ChampionRuby said. Thanks guys!

are you kidding me? you know how much times the game disconnects, crashes and its been a year, i fcking dont care if nvidia did the game or not(I have an nvidia card, i'm not biased), i know you made the game, let us effin skip the damn video, it takes ages for the game to launch and have to sit through the intros, press a button to skip the starting cinematic, then again have to wait for it to load then press ANY BUTTON to continue. and again have to wait to for it to contact servers. this is why the game is loosing player base. awful balancing, focused more on memes and skins and not taking feedback that's given by the entire community.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-28-2018, 04:55 AM
are you kidding me? you know how much times the game disconnects, crashes and its been a year, i fcking dont care if nvidia did the game or not(I have an nvidia card, i'm not biased), i know you made the game, let us effin skip the damn video, it takes ages for the game to launch and have to sit through the intros, press a button to skip the starting cinematic, then again have to wait for it to load then press ANY BUTTON to continue. and again have to wait to for it to contact servers. this is why the game is loosing player base. awful balancing, focused more on memes and skins and not taking feedback that's given by the entire community.

Nice Necro. Think of how much cumlative time has been wasted for all the players combined. Years? This would be fun to calculate.

Tyrjo
11-28-2018, 11:23 AM
This needs to be looked upon again. It's probably not that complicated to fix.

Illyrian_King
11-28-2018, 02:54 PM
What I really care about is this ANNOYING long after-match screen telling me, that I leveled up x5, taking all the time I would need for dismantling stuff, checking or orders or vote for a map

And

The Faction War screen that still takes so long to skip.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-29-2018, 04:35 AM
What I really care about is this ANNOYING long after-match screen telling me, that I leveled up x5, taking all the time I would need for dismantling stuff, checking or orders or vote for a map

And

The Faction War screen that still takes so long to skip.

Ditto that for me to.