PDA

View Full Version : Remove leavers penalty, i refuse to play with ******ed teams with bots

Burn-The-Sinner
01-22-2018, 11:09 PM
If you don't i will simply afk the whole match, or just End Task the program i reload. You cannot make me play a predetermined lost game!!! Maybe then you'll introduce some other ******ed anti AFK mechanic, but players will get around that as well. The moment something of similar style comes on the market, your game will completely die. So make haste.

Tundra 793
01-22-2018, 11:11 PM
You sound like a real joy to play with, I wonder why your teammates keep leaving...

Burn-The-Sinner
01-22-2018, 11:24 PM
Presumptions, are we? I think you should cut the crap and pull your head from your ***. White knighting for Ubisoft won't make this mess of a network any more stable, nor they will give you a cookie. Or maybe they will, dunno. Have you ever got a cookie from them?

Tundra 793
01-22-2018, 11:33 PM
Nothing will make the network more stable, except patience. We've known for months now that we're getting dedicated servers. The players who still play For Honor are under no illusions about the state of the P2P system, we've just made our peace with it.
And I'm not "white knighting" anything. I've been plenty critical of lots of things about For Honor since day 1, but at this point, I'd rather be optimistic about the future, than get angry about the same, tired old issues.

Throwing a tantrum here won't do anything for the network stability, yelling won't get the leavers penalty removed and no, I haven't gotten a cookie from them. Though not for lack of trying...

Burn-The-Sinner
01-22-2018, 11:35 PM
Fine, than i will afk. Have a nice evening.

ChampionRuby50g
01-23-2018, 01:01 AM
In other words, we have someone else who thinks the sun revolves around them. Happy enough to ruin other players gaming experience and make it worse for his team mates because something he didnít like happened to him. How do you survive in the real world?

UbiInsulin
01-23-2018, 01:52 AM
Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it's been pretty flame-y so far. There are no plans to remove the leaving penalty at this time, but thank you for letting us know your take on it.