PDA

View Full Version : Battle royal

ToxicTeddyBear0
01-21-2018, 07:39 PM
This game would in my opinion be amazing for a royal game mode not only the amazing land scape the game has to offer but the pvp is also amazing I would add some armor pick ups and other thing like that but out of all the battle royal games so far this would probably be the one that actually grabs my attention it would also be a good thing for udisoft also inv the game to be re playable for a lot of people who already have beaten the campaign

Thoughts ?

MasterTro11
01-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Agreed. The game play of "single player" story doesn't deliver the same experience for multiplayer

GAP_Computer
01-23-2018, 10:04 PM
Agreed. The game play of "single player" story doesn't deliver the same experience for multiplayer

depend on how you're playing, i being joining players that really are worst than the AI, so i rather play solo

soulsrus83
03-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Ya I've talked to a lot of ppl and they all agree that battle royal would be amazing for this game. Personally I'd love to see it and would play this game more if it had it. It would most likely bring in a lot more ppl. Hopefully they've been considered adding the game mode

PRO100_TOP_
05-28-2018, 03:35 PM
agree, I think I need

R.B.haze
09-02-2018, 11:15 PM
I would rather not see this come to pass. Ghost War already gives the PVP folks something to do and strangely enough not every game in 2018 NEEDS battle royale. I hope Ubi keeps on improving PVE and PVP experiences in this game and doesn't jump on that bandwagon. It might be fun, it might also distract from improvements being made to existing areas of the game.

Mynameisshhhhh7
09-05-2018, 03:11 PM
I honestly thought that’s wha ghost war was going to be, makes way more sense to me!

It seems like such a natural thing, such a waste of a beautiful asset to me!

The world map I mean.

xI FergyFerg Ix
09-23-2018, 03:05 PM
Ever since this game was release and I had the opportunity to explore the world, all I've been thinking about is how much fun a BR mode would be! Maybe one day they'll throw out an update with a battle royale mode?

Elkoro
09-25-2018, 03:23 PM
:confused:

PixleatorGames
10-14-2018, 10:26 PM
agreed