PDA

View Full Version : matchmaking is missing a very important factor

SenBotsu893
01-21-2018, 06:14 PM
why is it that a group of 4 randoms is beeing matched with a premade 4 man group?

this happens almost every matchmaking to me and quite frankly is very annoying if i know the enemy team is a complete squad while i have to constantly correct the mistakes the other 3 randoms do on my side.

why arent groups matched towards equal groups. i know a matchmaking like that is used in overwatch to ensure the teams are on a equal footing.
something similar should be used for the for honor matchmaking

UbiInsulin
01-21-2018, 07:57 PM
Hi SenBotsu! We've passed this concern (how are premades factored into matchmaking) onto the team previously, but I'll make sure to follow up. Thanks for raising this issue!

BTTrinity
01-21-2018, 08:11 PM
I can agree with this post entirely.... thanks for bringing it up.

Knight_Raime
01-22-2018, 04:51 PM
If I had to guess it's because they don't want people sitting around and waiting forever to find a match.
Same logic can be applied to how the search paramiters widen for skill and rep level as the search time goes longer.

BTTrinity
01-22-2018, 06:11 PM
If I had to guess it's because they don't want people sitting around and waiting forever to find a match.
Same logic can be applied to how the search paramiters widen for skill and rep level as the search time goes longer.

Every other game has that drawback, itd be no different for this one. Though, the low playerbase is an issue on PC so I guess I can understand that to an extent. If the game had an active playerbase like Siege itd be easy to get away with.

Tbh, id rather it happen either way.... When you're fighting against a team that communicates, vs a group of 4 solo players.... The difference in performance is very apparent from the get-go.