PDA

View Full Version : GameFly reviews

squatchdog1
01-21-2018, 08:22 AM
Servers!
Yes this game is a lot of fun. Controls are challenging at times and frustrating but the servers and getting dropped from games more often than not with top speed internet is beyond frustrating. Ubisoft really screwed the gamer here. Another great game botched by a horrendous company.
By Joey_RN
Reviewed on 02/27/2017

Peer-2-peer breaks multiplayer
The Game would be amazing if they had dedicated servers, but you're lucky if you can finish one or two matches without being disconnected, and then waiting another ten minutes just to find another game
By McTye
Reviewed on 04/14/2017

Pretty Bad Servers
While playing the story I really enjoyed it. It has an okay story and isn't to hard or easy. The game can be played in any skill level. However it does have trashy servers for online multi-player. Multiple times whenever I attempt in joining a game I either get kicked to the main screen. Or it just flat out fails. Also this game cannot server migrate at all! All inin all though it is a fun game once you get good at it and I would recommed.
By Jester823
Reviewed on 02/28/2017

So when are these dedicated severs going to be up and running Ubisoft so I can play again, come - on get it together!!

Halvtand
01-21-2018, 12:54 PM
During s5. You know this. It has been stated many times before.

squatchdog1
01-24-2018, 01:40 AM
And yet it is still a problem. WTF!
Any one I know that enjoys FH doesn't play anymore because of the servers, so why haven't they done anything about it?
I would prefer your next comment to be in the form of an answer to this question.

UbiJurassic
01-24-2018, 01:47 AM
And yet it is still a problem. WTF!
Any one I know that enjoys FH doesn't play anymore because of the servers, so why haven't they done anything about it?
I would prefer your next comment to be in the form of an answer to this question.

Halvtand provided the correct answer. Dedicated servers will be going live during Season 5.

squatchdog1
01-24-2018, 03:17 AM
During s5. You know this. It has been stated many times before.

I'm sorry Hal, I did not know this because I have not played FH very much lately do to crappy servers, I'm exceted to return to the game

squatchdog1
01-24-2018, 03:18 AM
Halvtand provided the correct answer. Dedicated servers will be going live during Season 5.

Thank you for pointing that, did not quite understand