PDA

View Full Version : Highlander Gaurd break after Parry

Xoraith
01-20-2018, 07:57 PM
So Since the Patch Highlander hasnt been getting to do anything off of a Parry unless theyre RIGHT on you when you parry, it hasnt been like that since before the patch and Patch notes said nothing about Changing Highlander Parry punish, or Parry punish at all, Ive seen a bunch of other ppl who are noticing the same thing since patch. Makes Highlander unplayable. Ied love to know if this was intentional or if its a bug and when it will get fixed because cant play my Favorite Character until it is fixed. and if its Intentional Good Job breaking the weakest Hero even more :)

RLTygurr
01-20-2018, 11:11 PM
Personally haven't noticed this at all, so it might just be you and those few others. I play Highlander quite a bit and haven't felt any difference since the patch.

I have noticed how an out of stamina top heavy after a throw has this awkward spin around thing before the attack, so that might need to be looked at since it seems slower than before.

BarbeQMichael
01-20-2018, 11:41 PM
Highlander is bad, everyone knows it, which is why he gets buffed this season. Sadly, you can only get light attack out of gb, or zone but you need to cancel it too which will cost all your stamina. You can always try to confuse your opponent, not going to work most of the time but fun when it happens. You can hold RMB when parrying to fast flow into OF, then continue to heavy, light, kick or grab. Even better if you go for feinting kick -> grab, or heavy > kick -> grab but this will cost all your stamina.

Xoraith
01-20-2018, 11:51 PM
no im talking about being un able to do anything after a parry because he Pushes them to far away for you to get a Light or a GB