PDA

View Full Version : My PC is down

Choctaw111
01-19-2008, 12:23 PM
That's why I haven't been around in a while. My MoBo is in a state of disrepair and have to wait for a replacement. I am using my son's PC to leave this message. See you all on a regular basis sometime soon.

Choctaw111
01-19-2008, 12:23 PM
That's why I haven't been around in a while. My MoBo is in a state of disrepair and have to wait for a replacement. I am using my son's PC to leave this message. See you all on a regular basis sometime soon.

Xiolablu3
01-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Hope you get it sorted OK, CU soon

knightflyte
01-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Damn ASUS.

I've gone through two them. They always go at the worst times. Once was my ATA ports. The other I didn't care. Just give me something I can work with.

I'll never get another.

mortoma
01-19-2008, 07:28 PM
I have never had any trouble with Asus at all. And they are good perfomers too. Maybe you are mishandling them and blowing them out with static??? Some static hits damage mobos and they don't go bad right away, take a while before they go down completely.

knightflyte
01-19-2008, 07:44 PM
It could be, mortoma. But I've not had a problem with MCI. My computer environment hasn't changed, but anythings possible.
I've also read reviews where ASUS is the cat's meow. I just won't get one again myself.