PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Random Forum logout - Mobile

ChampionRuby50g
01-20-2018, 04:58 AM
So I mostly use my mobile browser Safari to go on the forums, every now and then on my laptop but mostly my phone as itís more convenient for me. I havenít noticed this issue on my laptop, but on my mobile device at times I will be randomly logged out of my account. Just then, I commented on two threads no problem, back at the main page of general discussion I pressed on the Recap thread to read the new comments. I was placed on the first page of it, but suddenly the page reloaded itself and I was logged out again. This has happened before and appears to be mostly when I go into another thread, but happens randomly.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2018, 02:39 AM
I know itís against forum rules to bump, but Iíd at least like this acknowledged. The constant logging out is getting on my nerves.

UbiInsulin
01-21-2018, 03:39 AM
I know it’s against forum rules to bump, but I’d at least like this acknowledged. The constant logging out is getting on my nerves.

Just shoot a mod a PM next time, would be my advice. :)

I had this happen to me twice last night on desktop, but it hasn't happened once today. I did report the issue to someone, but let me know if you've continued to experience the random logouts.

I'm on Chrome, for reference.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2018, 03:59 AM
Just shoot a mod a PM next time, would be my advice. :)

I had this happen to me twice last night on desktop, but it hasn't happened once today. I did report the issue to someone, but let me know if you've continued to experience the random logouts.

I'm on Chrome, for reference.

I was planning to do that tomorrow if for whatever reason this thread hadnít been noticed yet, thank you for responding though! Iíll just go straight to the PM next time instead.

It happened twice to me this morning, but seems to be holding up right now. Itís strange, some days when I donít manually close Safari I will stay logged in for a long time but others Iíll be logged out automatically for what I assume is safety reasons. It just seems a bit inconsistent to me. As well as times Iíve gone onto my laptop and Iíve been logged out while still browsing the forums, I went onto my profile and it said I was currently online with the green dot. Checking on my mobile, I was logged out as well.

bob333e
01-21-2018, 01:30 PM
Yeah I've had it happen on here as well, 2 days ago. I'm using Google Chrome. Randomly logged me out three times, while I was browsing threads. Today it's all normal.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Itís happening fairly frequently for me today sadly. Every three or so threads I browse and then come out of results in me been logged out and the main page.

UbiInsulin
01-21-2018, 07:31 PM
It’s happening fairly frequently for me today sadly. Every three or so threads I browse and then come out of results in me been logged out and the main page.

Appreciate the update. Will make sure to bring this up to those who need to investigate. :)