PDA

View Full Version : Orders Switch?

PoeticRegent
01-19-2018, 07:26 PM
So my wife and I logged in today and were expecting new orders and it says that we have about 10 hours to wait. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? I didnít read anything about an order switch

EvoX.
01-19-2018, 07:29 PM
Yeah, it seems they either prolonged the time for new orders with 12 hours, or switched the regular time permanently.

PoeticRegent
01-19-2018, 07:35 PM
Yeah, it seems they either prolonged the time for new orders with 12 hours, or switched the regular time permanently.

Doesnít really make sense to me. Why would we get new orders at 9 oíclock at night? 10 in the morning seemed fine to me

UbiInsulin
01-19-2018, 07:45 PM
Starting on the 20th, Orders will be resetting at 12:00 AM EST / 5 AM UTC (the time that Orders reset back at launch).

xRocketfishx
01-19-2018, 08:04 PM
Starting on the 20th, Orders will be resetting at 12:00 AM EST / 5 AM UTC (the time that Orders reset back at launch).

That was the plan but orders were changed after the patch and maintenance. Like a lot of things they slip by and are added a bit early.
What bothers me is the mods arenít aware of things that are implemented earlier due to not playing the actual game very often.

bob333e
01-19-2018, 08:28 PM
I for one appreciate this change. Before it used to be they refresh at 8pm my time, now with the new timer they refresh 7am my time. So I just wake up and finish orders on my morning coffee. Better than playing at night after I've been through the day.

I have one qualm: the order that requires doing 1 coop match with a friend on my side. I rarely log on while friends are logged in too, so for the most part each time this order shows up I am unable to do it.

EvoX.
01-19-2018, 10:17 PM
I don't appreciate this change, I can only play during the night, so this screws things up for me kinda, but ehh. Is what it is.