PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity: Why hasnít the tracker been updated since beginning of season 2?

mrmistark
01-19-2018, 07:26 PM
As the title suggests, I keep seeing trolls use the tracker to try and discredit someoneís comments on this forum. One itís pretty petty and childish, but that isnít really the point. I look to see if any updates have been made to the for honor tracker, and it seems that since the beginning of season 2 there has been no real update. I understand this is probably a low priority of focus for the team, but curiosity piqued my interest and I figured Iíd ask.

UbiInsulin
01-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Would just like to clarify that FHtracker (https://fhtracker.com/) is not an official site and so the FH team is not responsible for its upkeep. There's a statement at the bottom of the page that acknowledges that it's a fan site. :)

Devils-_-legacy
01-19-2018, 08:00 PM
The in game one or fhtracker.com <- this one's independent of ubisoft never mind rep beat me to it

MassiveD.
01-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Fh tracker updates stats immediately after game now, what are u talking about

David_gorda
01-19-2018, 08:07 PM
I Love for honor tracker, busting trolls that callling People noobs or using git Gud comments is awesome :D

mrmistark
01-19-2018, 08:11 PM
Fh tracker updates stats immediately after game now, what are u talking about

Hmm, what platform are you? Iím Xbox and it doesnít even acknowledge any progress Iíve made since season 2 came out. It has none of the characters after season 2 characters either despite having quite a bit of progress on them.

MassiveD.
01-19-2018, 08:13 PM
Hmm, what platform are you? I’m Xbox and it doesn’t even acknowledge any progress I’ve made since season 2 came out. It has none of the characters after season 2 characters either despite having quite a bit of progress on them.

I'm on pc, I checked a few times today right after match, and it updated just fine almost real time

mrmistark
01-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Nvm, clicked update stats and is all good now, thanks

MassiveD.
01-19-2018, 08:16 PM
Nvm, clicked update stats and is all good now, thanks

np.

bob333e
01-19-2018, 08:40 PM
As the title suggests, I keep seeing trolls use the tracker to try and discredit someone’s comments on this forum. One it’s pretty petty and childish, but that isn’t really the point. I look to see if any updates have been made to the for honor tracker, and it seems that since the beginning of season 2 there has been no real update. I understand this is probably a low priority of focus for the team, but curiosity piqued my interest and I figured I’d ask.

FHTracker is troll's genuine (and largely useless) weapon, and its other purpose is simply to track PvP stats and playtime; but it only tracks PvP. Also it doesn't register any kill you pull off against a bot who replaced someone in PvP.
It has always been off for me. In-game my stats are one thing, in this tracker site (upon visiting it for the first ever time thanks to a troll earlier this week) my stats were completely different. It's good I never cared about it anyway, because firstly, I only need the UbisoftClub interface to know my total playtime (which is all I care about), and secondly, the tracker tells nothing of a person's actual skill or scope of knowledge of the game.

Regardless, you'll always meet trolls on here who'll use the tracker as cheap underjabs. Two of them have already commented on your thread.

If anything, your in-game on-screen stats are the real tell, however still they will not account per-hero. It's an overall. So if you're trying out a new hero in PvP, and you die lots, it will bump your stats down just the same. If stats were per-hero they'd be actually more useful. But since they mix everything into everything, they become a jumble of statistics that ultimately outline little of your actual performance when you're actually playing good with a hero you're good at using.

MassiveD.
01-19-2018, 08:54 PM
FHTracker is troll's genuine (and largely useless) weapon, and its other purpose is simply to track PvP stats and playtime; but it only tracks PvP. Also it doesn't register any kill you pull off against a bot who replaced someone in PvP.
It has always been off for me. In-game my stats are one thing, in this tracker site (upon visiting it for the first ever time thanks to a troll earlier this week) my stats were completely different. It's good I never cared about it anyway, because firstly, I only need the UbisoftClub interface to know my total playtime (which is all I care about), and secondly, the tracker tells nothing of a person's actual skill or scope of knowledge of the game.

Regardless, you'll always meet trolls on here who'll use the tracker as cheap underjabs. Two of them have already commented on your thread.

^ This is the person who keeps telling people to "get good" on forums and always get's busted by FHtracker, so he's really really salty about it's existence, lololo.

In reality, player statistics are the most accurate representation of their actual skill in the game, it's only logical.

High-Horse
01-19-2018, 09:04 PM
I don't think it takes every factor into account tho, like does it show how many kills you get without an assist, or how many enemies got points for an assist off your deaths?

David_gorda
01-19-2018, 09:05 PM
^ This is the person who keeps telling people to "get good" on forums and always get's busted by FHtracker, so he's really really salty about it's existence, lololo.

In reality, player statistics are the most accurate representation of their actual skill in the game, it's only logical.exactly spot on. I actually wish all Members had a Link so you can see their stats easy so you Know if a players actually Knows what his talking about or just Trolling.

Devils-_-legacy
01-19-2018, 09:12 PM
The kills without any assistance is honorable kills

High-Horse
01-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Ah I see, never paid much attention to it. Seems weird, I have around 1600 player kills but just around 400 HKs, but almost all I do is Duel. A bulk of my time played was Feb to April before my daughter was born, so I haven't had time to really fix it lol

bob333e
01-19-2018, 09:41 PM
Ah I see, never paid much attention to it. Seems weird, I have around 1600 player kills but just around 400 HKs, but almost all I do is Duel. A bulk of my time played was Feb to April before my daughter was born, so I haven't had time to really fix it lol

Same, actually. Most of what I do are duels and brawls.

Honorable Kills register in 4v4s. 4v4s are basically gank modes, so when you choose to do a 1v1, you get a Honorable Kill renown boost. It's mainly a renown gain boost. If anything, could have been just luck or happenance that you did 1v1s in 4v4s.

High-Horse
01-19-2018, 09:52 PM
Same, actually. Most of what I do are duels and brawls.

Honorable Kills register in 4v4s. 4v4s are basically gank modes, so when you choose to do a 1v1, you get a Honorable Kill renown boost. It's mainly a renown gain boost. If anything, could have been just luck or happenance that you did 1v1s in 4v4s.
Thanks, that makes sense