PDA

View Full Version : Nazi emblems? Really?

Steell241
01-19-2018, 07:05 PM
Can someone explain to me why I'm seeing Nazi emblems everywhere? Yes I know it originally didn't mean what it does now but NOW it represents something different. This does give me a reason to play the game as dirty as possible in being a ledgelord and light spam constantly. But it's pretty stupid

Nokhchalla
01-19-2018, 07:06 PM
This is the reality of the internet dude, this has been brought up multiple times already. I think it's amusing some people take it so seriously lol...

David_gorda
01-19-2018, 07:08 PM
I saw it yesterday , 2 dudes using it on ps4 and i used ingame report emblem on both players

Devils-_-legacy
01-19-2018, 07:08 PM
Just report them or ignore them I tend to report them

Tundra 793
01-19-2018, 07:10 PM
All we gotta do is ledge 'em, report 'em, and then move on with our lives. Every time we mention them, they win.

They want attention, so all we gotta do to win is ignore them. And ledge them.

Steell241
01-19-2018, 07:17 PM
All we gotta do is ledge 'em, report 'em, and then move on with our lives. Every time we mention them, they win.

They want attention, so all we gotta do to win is ignore them. And ledge them.

Oh I do ledge them, and I feel righteous doing it lol. I'm really just wondering when this started happening is all. I got back on pretty recently

UbiInsulin
01-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Can someone explain to me why I'm seeing Nazi emblems everywhere? Yes I know it originally didn't mean what it does now but NOW it represents something different. This does give me a reason to play the game as dirty as possible in being a ledgelord and light spam constantly. But it's pretty stupid

It is pretty stupid, and not something we tolerate in FH. Our process for reporting offensive emblems can be found here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4). Our support team will take action against any accounts found to be using offensive emblems. Thanks for letting us know you encountered this.

Steell241
01-19-2018, 07:44 PM
It is pretty stupid, and not something we tolerate in FH. Our process for reporting offensive emblems can be found here, Our support team will take action against any accounts found to be using offensive emblems. Thanks for letting us know you encountered this.

Anytime lol although, it does get us pretty pumped if me and some online friends encounter a group of them, we get all righteous and do-goody in killing them. It adds like a real enemy feel to matches if they are on the opposing team haha still ******ed though don't get me wrong

bob333e
01-19-2018, 08:19 PM
Are you on PC? I haven't met any yet.... however I've met people who had d!cks for emblems. Literally the full thingy, complete with balls. While I find it amusing that they took the time to even craft such an emblem, it doesn't strike me as particularly offensive, it's more comedic if anything.

@UbiInsulin if d!ck emblems are against Ubisoft's tolerance, please do let me know, and I'll report the next person I meet who has such an emblem.

MassiveD.
01-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Are you on PC? I haven't met any yet.... however I've met people who had d!cks for emblems. Literally the full thingy, complete with balls. While I find it amusing that they took the time to even craft such an emblem, it doesn't strike me as particularly offensive, it's more comedic if anything.

@UbiInsulin if d!ck emblems are against Ubisoft's tolerance, please do let me know, and I'll report the next person I meet who has such an emblem.

We all know what you do with those d1ck emblems bud

Jarl.Felix
01-19-2018, 08:29 PM
So many cry babies in our days ... sad.

WoodDaGawd
01-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Its shows a lack of maturity and its in poor taste. When I see that emblem, I can tell the user is either, slow, immature, or 12 years or younger.

bob333e
01-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Its shows a lack of maturity and its in poor taste. When I see that emblem, I can tell the user is either, slow, immature, or 12 years or younger.

Nazi emblems fall under the category of 'dark humor'. Making fun of things and past events that are really not to be made fun of because these people who are laughing at the prospect, know nothing of it, and the actual horror falls beyond their scopes of understanding. It is indeed a childish and immature thing to do. The whole dark humor thing is a serious wound in Humanity's conscience these days.

broly0204
01-19-2018, 10:03 PM
I have already reported someone and all that happens is they delete their emblems, the guy just remade his. This is a huge issue in the community, however there is also another major issue which has not been thouroghly addressed by a community representative, the conquerors superior block has been taken away by an 'accidental' bug/nerf. Please give us a definitive answer as to whether or not the superior block will be put back into place, and then give us a definitive answer on when his rework will happen. Please no more wishy washy maybe stuff. The conqueror without the superior block is nothing. The Shugoki does more damage with a charged heavy in less time than the conqueror. The highlander even has much more effective attacks that come out much quicker. The kensei can even dodge and cause damage that leads into a combo. The conqueror, when he dodges, gets a shield bash which builds revenge but doesn't do damage and a singular light with out much follow up for any kind of combo other than another light. The kensei's unblockable heavy is much more effective than the conqueror's charged heavy. The conqueror is literally nothing without superior block. I am willing to give suggestions on ways to improve conqueror without touching his superior block. Give him the option for a trip after a shield bash repost, similar to velk, change his zone so it is not a defensive maneuver but instead an opener mixup, maybe even start his zone with a bash like the glad. Give his light attacks a slight damage and speed increase and heavies just a damage increase and he is ready to go. I would be willing to talk more, but please bring back the conqueror's superior block, that is his heavy special defensive mechanic, just like shugoki's hyper armor and warlord's all gaurd stance that deflects and from which he can attack. So I would please ask that you reinstall his superior block until the rework, at the very least I would like a definitive answer to whether you will put it back in or not before the rework, and to when his rework will finally come out that we have all been promised, not just another nerf.

Tundra 793
01-19-2018, 10:08 PM
Please give us a definitive answer as to whether or not the superior block will be put back into place, and then give us a definitive answer on when his rework will happen.

Come on dude, I gave you the official Ubisoft response to this 2 hours ago, in a completely different thread. They don't know if they will fix it, so we can't know if they will either.
His rework will happen, as announced a while ago, with the launch of Season 5.

Posting more will not magically conjure up the solution you want, we can only remain patient until the Ubi dudes gives us an update.

The_B0G_
01-19-2018, 11:38 PM
After using emblem creator to make something offensive, like Nazi symbols, or *****'s(really guys, p e n i s is not a curse word, it's the name of a body part) or whatever else can seem offensive, they should be reverted to the default emblem and be banned from emblem creator, this is how Forza and cod do it.

Steell241
01-20-2018, 12:07 AM
It's not about being a crybaby, it's about knowing your history. Seriously so what goes through their minds is "mm I should get swastika as a emblem, I know it now represents ideological and racial genocide, but I'll use it for laughs knowing people will get offended and knowing it's now a dark symbol" they go through, know it's a *** thing to do and do it literally to piss people off because it's funny. That's pretty dumb if you ask me

Steell241
01-20-2018, 12:10 AM
Also to reply to Fade's comment. no I'm on Xbox, it's rather common on here as far as I've seen.

bob333e
01-20-2018, 12:14 AM
Also to reply to Fade's comment. no I'm on Xbox, it's rather common on here as far as I've seen.

Makes sense; a lot of American players are on XBox. And it is mostly Americans who resort to the mockery using Swastikas. Largely because Hitler himself is mocked heavily in schools, most of the people involved being teens. Chances are, the guy sporting a Swastika emblem in a videogame is most probably a teen, immature enough and with zero self-respect to translate this mockery openly online. And they don't even care who they can potentially offend.

David_gorda
01-20-2018, 12:27 AM
Makes sense; a lot of American players are on XBox. And it is mostly Americans who resort to the mockery using Swastikas. Largely because Hitler himself is mocked heavily in schools, most of the people involved being teens. Chances are, the guy sporting a Swastika emblem in a videogame is most probably a teen, immature enough and with zero self-respect to translate this mockery openly online. And they don't even care who they can potentially offend. swastika is not only a nazi symbol, its common in asia aswell as a symbol for the sun or fortune but Every Game where kids can create their own symbol we Will see nazi swastikas ,****s and *** on asses.
My own creation which i am most proud Of is 5-0 emblem with a swedish flag and Finland on My weapon in cod. Got Lots Of hate messages from dudes from finland with that hehe :D

Tundra 793
01-20-2018, 12:28 AM
Honestly, without meaning to directly offend anyone, I find the outrage about this sort of thing as weird as the emblems themselves.

Yes, the swastika was used by horrible people to represent horrible ideologies. 80 years ago. It shouldn't bother anyone when a teenager who's huffed too much Axe body spray thinks it's funny to make one an emblem. Just report, and move on. Done deal. It's against the TOS for the game anyway, everyone here is right to not like them, and report them. But threads like this just gives these Axe huffing tweens the attention they crave.

When I see someone with a swastika emblem, I see;

https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/m/mXcg-Sc43LGrgxVUc9ion4g/s-l225.jpg

David_gorda
01-20-2018, 12:35 AM
Honestly, without meaning to directly offend anyone, I find the outrage about this sort of thing as weird as the emblems themselves.

Yes, the swastika was used by horrible people to represent horrible ideologies. 80 years ago. It shouldn't bother anyone when a teenager who's huffed too much Axe body spray thinks it's funny to make one an emblem. Just report, and move on. Done deal. It's against the TOS for the game anyway, everyone here is right to not like them, and report them. But threads like this just gives these Axe huffing tweens the attention they crave.

When I see someone with a swastika emblem, I see;

https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/m/mXcg-Sc43LGrgxVUc9ion4g/s-l225.jpg
Yeah they just want attention and upset People best to report emblem and ignore them. Sending them angry message and get upset is just what they want.

bob333e
01-20-2018, 12:38 AM

I have yet to meet one and taunt them to death. It's less of a personal offense to me but more of a "I've just met with a complete jerk and won't give them any sort of decency even in a videogame". Of course reporting and blocking are included. But only after I successfully pop a nerve in their heads. Or two.

In my own case, there came a time during university days when I've read up quite a huge bit on WWI-WWII Germany. It was hella depressing. It's true that the Nazi symbol was 'borrowed' from an ancient Indian symbol and then altered in various ways, but it's very hard to notice that origin, when you look at a Swastika. Stare up at a Swastika and you only see murder and blood. Anyone who thinks dark humor is an okay thing should be slapped hard across the face. Dark humor only belongs in the deep web.

UbiInsulin
01-20-2018, 01:21 AM
I think OP's question has been answered, and I don't see this thread going anywhere pleasant.

To reiterate, please do report offensive emblems such as this one here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000026239/For-Honor-Sanctions-Warnings-Suspensions-and-Bans-FH-PC-XB1-PS4). Thread closed.