PDA

View Full Version : Conquerer bug?

XXvicious2111XX
01-19-2018, 03:11 AM
I was playing conquerer in a dominion match and my superior block wasn’t happening even with full stamina and revenge i blocked attacks as if i was out of stamina...

Tundra 793
01-19-2018, 03:13 AM
Not a bug, it's intended. It's only 1 small part of the Conqs rework as I understood it, but that one part was somehow leaked into this patch. Hopefully, it'll make more sense once the rest of his reworks take effect.

Mia.Nora
01-19-2018, 03:29 AM
Not a bug, it's intended. It's only 1 small part of the Conqs rework as I understood it, but that one part was somehow leaked into this patch. Hopefully, it'll make more sense once the rest of his reworks take effect.

It is not new with this patch. It has been happening since season 4 start and already brought up several, but ubisoft haven't replied so far.

I remember going into training practice vs shaman bot and could not GB her after blocking her heavies. This was long before this patch.

UbiJurassic
01-19-2018, 03:31 AM

Tundra is correct. FredEx, our community manager posted a full comment on the game's subreddit regarding it :

Hey everyone, this was discussed on the Warrior's Den today. This was a very small piece of an upcoming change for Conq, that for some reason ended up going live a bit early. Keep in mind, this may not make a lot of sense in the current state, but with the full rework on the character it should be easier to understand. I'm still waiting on word if this will be fixed prior to the season 5 launch which is when the full reworks will be released. We'll keep you updated.

Username9001
01-19-2018, 06:18 AM
I really hope the rework doesn't turn out to be trash but I'm 80% sure it will be though

Soul_of_Midgard
01-19-2018, 10:43 AM
I hope the dev's are letting the conqueror keep his superior block, basically i'm fine with the chip damage even with sup. block but...just out of curiosity, how is the chip damage effecting his heal on block? - did i miss something?

ArchDukeInstinct
01-19-2018, 11:02 AM
I hope the dev's are letting the conqueror keep his superior block, basically i'm fine with the chip damage even with sup. block but...just out of curiosity, how is the chip damage effecting his heal on block? - did i miss something?

It's not just chip damage, superior block is completely absent with the exception of dodges and heavy startup.

Knight_Raime
01-19-2018, 12:43 PM

It's not gone entirely. just removed passively. Which is good. Getting a GB which can lead to ledging or a heavy just from blocking a heavy is stupid.
(so is getting shove off block. But one step at a time.)

PDXGorechild
01-19-2018, 01:21 PM
Can't see this change anywhere in the patch notes for 1.17 or 1.18. Why is this?

Knight_Raime
01-19-2018, 01:23 PM
Can't see this change anywhere in the patch notes for 1.17 or 1.18. Why is this?

part of the conq rework that somehow slipped into a patch before season 5 dropped.

Soul_of_Midgard
01-19-2018, 05:15 PM
It's not gone entirely. just removed passively. Which is good. Getting a GB which can lead to ledging or a heavy just from blocking a heavy is stupid.
(so is getting shove off block. But one step at a time.)

It's not about the GB after a block i care about, It's only the superior block i care, this makes him special in my opinion. His defense is his strength regardless of how limited his moveset is, being the only character who can't feint his attacks like the other hero's, he is literally doomed to turtle up in his current state.

I on the other hand think it's good that there are hero's who got a defensive playstyle, if every hero would be a reckless attacking machine, where's the variety? - it would get boring as fast as you can say BORING.

Benji28613
01-19-2018, 09:04 PM
So conqueror is basically trash until they release the rework.. Seems fair..

Knight_Raime
01-20-2018, 01:32 PM
It's not about the GB after a block i care about, It's only the superior block i care, this makes him special in my opinion. His defense is his strength regardless of how limited his moveset is, being the only character who can't feint his attacks like the other hero's, he is literally doomed to turtle up in his current state.

I on the other hand think it's good that there are hero's who got a defensive playstyle, if every hero would be a reckless attacking machine, where's the variety? - it would get boring as fast as you can say BORING.

i've nothing against having more defensive themed heros. and i'm alright with him still having that part of superior block. We just shouldn't give too big a reward from simply blocking.

T1brys
01-20-2018, 04:32 PM
so whats the next nerf? eliminating his already very limited moveset, and restricting him to the minion lane? or just eliminate him from the roster ?

he's recived nothing but nerfs.. he was already the weakest heavy, and now he is even weaker.

the devs really hate the conq

zno-
01-20-2018, 08:46 PM
so whats the next nerf? eliminating his already very limited moveset, and restricting him to the minion lane? or just eliminate him from the roster ?

he's recived nothing but nerfs.. he was already the weakest heavy, and now he is even weaker.

the devs really hate the conq

They sure do, which is sad because we can't all be light spamming heroes with little or no intent to block what so ever. This manhunt on defensive meta has gone too far, we don't want FH to turn into a purely offensive button mashing game.

Conqs GB after block is his only viable move. Please let us keep it.

Jarl.Felix
01-20-2018, 09:07 PM
So one step of the conq rework is a NERF ? Niiiceee.. can';t wait for season 5 :rolleyes:

BabaJaga.
01-21-2018, 02:05 AM
Wonder how many people will play conq now ?
...Non!
Good job!