PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.18 - Vibration Detection Bug?

bob333e
01-18-2018, 12:04 PM
Just downloaded and played on patch 1.18 a while earlier, noticed something in controller vibrations; they don't feel as strong as before, and they often don't read some blocks and some attacks.

Other than that, patch 1.18 feels smoother overall. The 'deployed troops to war banner' popup is smoother, the 'find another opponent' is smoother too, and the 'exit to world map' is also smoother. And the hero customization menu loads up a bit faster.

I'm also happy that the Dance of Death has been extended, I definitely like this mode for a change, I just wish it rewarded the player more based on how many kills per round.

Overall, I like this new patch, stability is improving!

FredEx919
01-18-2018, 04:38 PM
I don't recall seeing anything about the controller vibration, but I'll need to double check. If not, I'll check in with the team and see if there was a change that may have been missed in the notes. Thanks for posting the thoughts!

Haemmerst0rm
01-18-2018, 05:13 PM
I don't recall seeing anything about the controller vibration, but I'll need to double check. If not, I'll check in with the team and see if there was a change that may have been missed in the notes. Thanks for posting the thoughts!

I'm having the same issue. What did you do to the controller vibrations?? I'm using an xbox 360 and the vibrations were strong as hell before patch which i like a lot. Now, it vibrates so little to 0..... If i parry a light or heavy attack, no vibration. If i block, very little vibration. Can you please revert the patch changes and look into this?.....