PDA

View Full Version : Teach me how to fight.

Aurockson
01-17-2018, 03:14 PM
I'm such a cancer player I tend to have a bad habit of light spamming so I'd like to learn to do better. I play PK ARA and Shinobi.. I like fast combat slow isn't fun for me..
I struggle heavily with CGBing and Parrying isn't an issue most of the time.

I struggle most against:
Centurions and Nobushis
The Centurion combos destroy me I don't know how to beat it
Nobushi is cancer. Help.

I'm not asking for nerfs I just need some people to learn me some knowledge...

No0b.Nr.1
01-17-2018, 03:42 PM
Add a lvl3 centurions to a game, and duel vs them like 10 times, and everytime keep in mind to just dodge the kick or punch after attack.
The thing is to find out the TIMING of every attack, Like everything in this game has a timing.
in Duel just press f10. So u will find out the feeling about timing. U willnt see the red alert which tells u where the attack will come, u just see what is really happening. u get hit when the sword,axt whatever hit ur body.
And other help is always play the character which u have problem play vs them, so u will find out about his/her weakness, which u can use when u fight vs them.
i hop i could help. have fun !

Aurockson
01-17-2018, 04:17 PM
I play on Console so there is no F10 not sure what you mean by that. You mean the attack indicator disappears?

No0b.Nr.1
01-17-2018, 04:21 PM
ah sry, yes i mean that. !

PDXGorechild
01-17-2018, 05:07 PM
You on PS4? If so hit me up, username is the same. Iím no pro but pretty good, we could do some practice duels ;)

Okita_Soji..
01-17-2018, 06:19 PM
I use bots to help. Custom match duels vs lvl 1 bot, lvl 2, then lvl 3 99 rounds. Each one is different and is nice progression to learn there move sets and combos they can string. You can even turn off damage and set the timer to 10 mins to just practice timings too.

SammyCannon
01-17-2018, 08:58 PM
Why custom game?^^
Just choose custom practice and play against any bot and any level you want.