PDA

View Full Version : Stop handicapping teams.

darkspawn2101
01-17-2018, 01:21 PM
This has been a persistant trend the last few days. I've been playing for honor, we get a team, and we are stuck with one bot the entire game. The game is usually close or really really one sided but we almost allways could have won had we that one extra player.

It's happened consistantly on some lobbies. Stop leting matches launch without a full team on either side, please.

Armosias
01-17-2018, 01:55 PM
What makes you think that the player replacing said AI would perform better or turn a "really really one sided" defeat into a victory?

darkspawn2101
01-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Take the game last time as an example.

We could beat them shot for shot in a team fight but we simply didn't have the team with brains to clear B and secure the victory. We slowly bled points because we were understaffed.

But not only is that not the point, that's an excuse, leave this thread, it ain' for apologists.

Jazz117Volkov
01-17-2018, 02:15 PM
What makes you think that the player replacing said AI would perform better or turn a "really really one sided" defeat into a victory?

I think OP is coming off of a bad game. That said, and it is by no means guaranteed, but the difference to be observed is that the bot is definitely going to let you down--they cannot team fight and they sabotage allies constantly--there's an often good chance a player knows how to play the game beyond parry timing.

PDXGorechild
01-17-2018, 02:23 PM
Personally i'd rather have a level 3 bot on my team than about 75% of players.

Card1acArrest
01-18-2018, 05:31 PM
how do you see the bot level?
they are too weak most of the time.

David_gorda
01-18-2018, 05:37 PM
how do you see the bot level?
they are too weak most of the time.
You can see it if they killed you and they have other names then the lower lvl bots + they are parry and deflect gods.

HazelrahFirefly
01-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Disagree in full.

Please launch games with bots if that's what it takes to play. And most definitely never end a match even if the 7 other players leave. My time is limited and I want that xp even if I have to play with all bots at the last second.